2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Yay! Look us (Erika & Tony) and olcoon (Roy & Sally) up, we are also ElkRidge owners who'll be there. We tend to be in the minority...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No......A North Trail 5er tends to be in the minority...

ihsolutions

I'm wondering when it will be known if/what vendor discounts will be available at the Rally, namely, the Lippert sale that was offered last time. I'm considering adding Level-Up and would need to determine if/when that is getting installed to determine my rally arrival date. Does anyone have any information on this?

wino2

Darn it can't make reservations, oh shoot I know why we can't go. One day we will be there. One of us is still working. I know everyone will have a great time.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

"Just signed up for our first Goshen Rally. SUPPOSE to be just the wife and I, but wondering what our options are if we end up having to take the three kids afterall? Thoughts?"
GPSHEMI

Couldn't get "reply with quote" to work so did it this way. . .

If you find you are going to bring your children, just go back to the reservation process and select RV + 5. The system will take care of charging your credit card for the additional fees.

Be aware that T-shirts will be ordered sometime in late April so to ensure that there will be T-shirts in the sizes that you want you'll want to make the change before the T-shirts are ordered.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

We did it, we did it. We're in, we're in. Woohoo, woohoo.
I started this thread back in July of last year and have been looking forward to this day ever since. It will be our first North American rally and we are anxious for June to arrive.
Kinda disappointed that "Lance" is going to be there but the good news is.....I haven't seen "Larry" on the registration list.

Dick

Jim,

if you would be sooooooo kind........put me on the other side of Dick, so Larry and I can spend "quality" time with him.....I think he misses us and that he might just NEED a "special" video produced! ;)

On a more serious note....we are registered with the 3250........as you know from our conversation, we might just be arriving in something a little longer......any site issues I need to be concerned about??

Thx!!!

Lance

jejinks

I have noticed that some people are mentioning their site number. I registered last night as soon as e-mail came out and have gotten my confirmation however I do not see anywhere that it mentions a site number. Can someone direct me to the right location to find this? Thanks.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired

Hi Jeff,

People who attended the 2011 rally in Goshen can request to have the same site. For those that weren't able to attend we'll be assigned a site at a later date.

olcoon

Yay! Look us (Erika & Tony) and olcoon (Roy & Sally) up, we are also ElkRidge owners who'll be there. We tend to be in the minority...

Erika,
Elk Ridge & North Trail may be the "leastest". But we'll be at the top of the "bestests"! Being UNIQUE is better than being like everyone else. At least that's what Mommy used to tell me when the big kids were picking on me! :D

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Erika,
Elk Ridge & North Trail may be the "leastest". But we'll be at the top of the "bestests"! Being UNIQUE is better than being like everyone else. At least that's what Mommy used to tell me when the big kids were picking on me! :D

Your unique Roy, I'll give you that.

jbeletti

Re: Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

...On a more serious note....we are registered with the 3250........as you know from our conversation, we might just be arriving in something a little longer......any site issues I need to be concerned about??...

Should not be an issue Lance. When you know the particulars on the "other thing", simply update your registration with them and we will keep mindful of all that stuff when we assign sites in May or so.

jbeletti

I'm wondering when it will be known if/what vendor discounts will be available at the Rally, namely, the Lippert sale that was offered last time. I'm considering adding Level-Up and would need to determine if/when that is getting installed to determine my rally arrival date. Does anyone have any information on this?

Jeff,

I can't say when as that's up to Lippert and Mor/ryde as to when they will determine that and produce the flyer for me. My guess is we'll have them in April. I can tell you that it's likely that the savings on LevelUp will not be more than a couple hundred dollars over a dealer installation. Now that Lippert has a base of dealers and service centers trained up - they can't do the deep discounting at the rallies like they used to in the infancy of that product.

jbeletti

I have noticed that some people are mentioning their site number. I registered last night as soon as e-mail came out and have gotten my confirmation however I do not see anywhere that it mentions a site number. Can someone direct me to the right location to find this? Thanks.

I expect to assign sites in May for those who are not 2011 returnees.

jbeletti

No......A North Trail 5er tends to be in the minority...

So far, with 213 rigs registered, there are 4 North Trails - probably 3 TT and 1 5er. There 5 ElkRidge and 1 Eagle Ridge).

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

So far, with 213 rigs registered, there are 4 North Trails - probably 3 TT and 1 5er. There 5 ElkRidge and 1 Eagle Ridge).

WHAT!!! Only 4 North Trails. I think that is less than last year....I sense a conspiracy.

jbeletti

WHAT!!! Only 4 North Trails. I think that is less than last year....I sense a conspiracy.

You're right - had 6 NTs in 2011. C'mon North Trailers!!!!

Oh by the way, we did 217 rigs in 2011 and we just crossed the 218 mark for 2013 registrations. We're on track to have done 200 registrations in a 24 hour period!

jbeletti

Geez - go to work for a day and miss out on all the extras - plus it took me a bit of time to even find the email buried in a spam folder.
Any reason why we didn't get notice in in the PM box? Those pop up on my phone.

The recent change in vBulletin (the forum software) includes the implementation of a mail queuing system. We've found it can take 18 to 24 hours for email to be sent. That was not acceptable for the rally registration notice. So we sent it via the Club's Gmail address.

jbeletti

It's olkay Jim, I guess the problem is with my (antique) computer. I went to my sons office and used his computer and got the agendas for everything. Thanks for your help. I don't know why I couldn't get it on my computer. Never had that problem before.
Thanx,
Jodi & Mike Vanderford

My guess is it's the browser security settings on the antique. Probably got them screwed down too tight.

dieselsweetheart

Ok now that you are all registered, gentlemen, please tell your wives to visit the "Babies Wrapped in Love" thread....we're down to what? 136 days someone said?? Let's get crankin' on those baby items!!!!

We have 2 threads active...one is in the general forum, and one was in the Ladies forum. Hate to run both at the same but don't want anyone to miss information.

As soon as I have additional recipient information, I will let everyone know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.