2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

HUMMMM - think so. Glad to see ALF coming.

olcoon

Yikes, the frenzy has started! We made it through the process with no broken bones or leaking blood! Glad this is on line & not like Black Friday!!! Jim & crew, you guys did great process was smooth, quick & easy! Now comes the wait for June, can't wait! :cool:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

We are registered as of 6 PM today. The West will be represented.

Thank you Jim, Julie and the beta testers. You made it a breeze to register! :) Trace

Last edited:

jbeletti

We must of been the 110th... just finished registering. YEAH!

There's a 17 unit discrepancy between what is shown in the rally widget on the Portal page and what is show in RegOnline. So my 110 was 17 high. We'll get it worked out. It's climbing every minute.

jbeletti

I just completed my registration and it went smoothly. It included the pre-rally information also. Have to start out here on this forum, then you are sent a email with a link to the registration form. It seemed a bit awkward at first but was pretty simple.

Don,

The email was sent first When it wasn't hitting people's Inboxes, I added the process to the forum - which would have gotten done anyway. We found a hitch in the email process, fixed it and got it sent out. In between, you found the process on the forum and registered. We didn't mean to make it awkward - but it's all working out :)

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member

Jim,

The difference in Registration is one counts completed only and higher number is completed and incomplete(in process) registrations.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Done deal. Sailed through the e-mail registration process. And created another smoking crater on the credit card.:(

hcriddle

WooHoo we're in!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Registration was a piece of cake thanks to all for the work you guys have done to make it easy.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

I have a problem. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I cannot get into the agenda for the rally or for the pre-rally. Every time I click on the link, it kicks me out. I'm registered and I'm going, but I can't get a copy of the agenda. Can someone help me???

Jodi and Mike:mad:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

Done deal. Sailed through the e-mail registration process. And created another smoking crater on the credit card.:(

John we had to contact the Government for a bail-out!

Speedy

I had trouble with registration and had to cancel and start over. You cannot change a selection once you have selected it; I selected golf cart rental and then realized I would not need one but there is no way to undo the selection. I had to close the window and start over. We're in now!

jbeletti

I have a problem. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I cannot get into the agenda for the rally or for the pre-rally. Every time I click on the link, it kicks me out. I'm registered and I'm going, but I can't get a copy of the agenda. Can someone help me???

Jodi and Mike:mad:

Please tell me where you are at when you are clicking the links. Are you using the links in the email I sent out announcing the registration? Or in the rally documentation thread. Maybe on the email rally registration confirmation. Please be very specific on this so I can try to duplicate the trouble - then fix it. Thanks.

jbeletti

Jim,

The difference in Registration is one counts completed only and higher number is completed and incomplete(in process) registrations.

You might be right. I was within 2 using this method.

jbeletti

Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

Hey all,

While I CANNOT do this with Pre-Rally Tour 1, I CAN add more spaces to Pre-Rally Tour 2 (Amish Countryside). So, I just doubled the spaces (i.e. added a second bus and step-on tour guide).

So, if you already registered for the rally but wanted to get on Pre-Rally Tour 2 and it was sold out, time to go back to registration and edit your registration to add Tour 2.

And - let's try to sell this out so I fill all the spaces on bus 2. Buses are about $800 - ouch!

chasdvorak

Re: Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

Wow....Nice job on the Rally Registration. A ton of information and a really quick & clean process. We're looking forward to another great rally :)

DW_Gray

Re: Opened More Spaces on Pre-Rally Tour 2: 2013 Goshen Rally

Woohoo! I'll see some of you on June 11th.
Now this year, I here-by declare that no family emergencies or deaths occur during the month of June! Amen.

TXTiger

I finally got the email tonight but was in a business meeting until 9PM. Got home and registered for the Pre-Rally and Rally. The Bison Ranch Tour and Lunch was already sold out. Any chance of adding any spaces or planning a second tour and lunch? Was looking forward to this and didn't get a chance to sign up!! Also, registered for arrival on Thursday 13th for the pre-rally but may get there on Tue or Wed and maybe make the Mor/Ride Tour. Can I just pay for the extra days when I get there if I get there early?

Status
Not open for further replies.