2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyAZ1

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Add PM to those and you're close! Just added the Elkhart Tour day schedule to the documentation thread. Check it out.

Heading to Mexico now. If registration does not open tonight, I got abducted :)

Yikes, be careful coming back across the boarder! Don't do like I did back in 1975, me and a shipmate (who is of Mexican decent) had been to TJ and were coming back into San Diego, the BP stuck his head in the window of my car and asked "are you both US citizens?". Well thinking I was being funny I stated "I am but I'm not sure about him" pointing towards my shipmate. OMG, let me tell you they saw no humor in this at all (nor did my shipmate), they pulled us over to the side pulled my shipmate out of the car put him in this little room, and 2 hours later they finally let us go after they checked out my shipmate short of the cavity search, and gave me an education on boarder crossing ediquite!

Hope y'all have fun,

Ron

J-W&E

Monitor Help Needed Please.
Our friends Ed and Ellen - Heartland Club #1836 are unable to get signed into the forum. Could a moderator please help them so they will be able to register for the Rally.

happykraut

Add PM to those and you're close! Just added the Elkhart Tour day schedule to the documentation thread. Check it out.

Jim, you're killing me.

wkrueger

Can anyone tell me what the latest is on progress or the process of the registration process? Have emails gone out to the new campers for this year's Goshen rally yet? I changed my email yesterday finding it was to an email that I closed. :confused: Have not seen anything today and don't want to blow this for my Dad?

Yep this is his daughter that does his Internet surfing and registering stuff for him :angel:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Can anyone tell me what the latest is on progress or the process of the registration process? Have emails gone out to the new campers for this year's Goshen rally yet? I changed my email yesterday finding it was to an email that I closed. :confused: Have not seen anything today and don't want to blow this for my Dad?

Yep this is his daughter that does his Internet surfing and registering stuff for him :angel:

E-mails will start rolling out later today.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Monitor Help Needed Please.
Our friends Ed and Ellen - Heartland Club #1836 are unable to get signed into the forum. Could a moderator please help them so they will be able to register for the Rally.

Done.

Peace
Dave

dalspot

I"m sure one of us is going to post a "whoo hooo I just registered" here. Subscribe to the thread with the "Thread Tools" up to and you'll get notified of any new posts :)

olcoon

dalspot,
I went to the 2011 rally, and still haven't gotten the email! I'm not too concerned about it, I just check the forum & keep an eye out for the announcement. I'm thinking it'll be late this afternoon or this evening sometime. Even if you don't get signed up before it closes, don't worry too much, just sign up for the wait list. Somewhere Jim posted that from the time registration until the day the rally starts (my memory probably fails me on this), but I think he said about 20% of the people that sign up will cancel. I think the wait list is first come first served, so if you miss the registration, put your name on the wait list. I wouldn't get too concerned about missing it until mid May! If I remember correctly, everyone on the wait list made it to the rally in 2011, and at the Gillette Rally last year, there were open spots.

Hope this helps!

dalspot

2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

And my theory is the forum won't be able to handle the traffic and we'll all be getting that "server too busy" message. I doubt that 280 people will sign up right away anyway. I'm not the least bit worried about getting a spot.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Keeping an eye on the news tonite to ensure that Mexican bandits are not holding Mr Beletti hostage for a Landmark for their family to live in. LOL

We all need to practise patience....though I cannot afford another sleeplless night waiting for an email!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Keeping an eye on the news tonite to ensure that Mexican bandits are not holding Mr Beletti hostage for a Landmark for their family to live in. LOL

We all need to practise patience....though I cannot afford another sleeplless night waiting for an email!

Even if they do......we still have Julie

dalspot

Re: DELAYED EMAIL DELIVERY: 2013 Goshen Rally

Done!

and the confirmation arrived before Julie's email :D

dbbls59

I just completed my registration and it went smoothly. It included the pre-rally information also. Have to start out here on this forum, then you are sent a email with a link to the registration form. It seemed a bit awkward at first but was pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.