2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbvols

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Registration was simple and went great. Thanks to all who put together. Great Job!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

What is that I feel??? no it couldn't be...wait... I think it is.... A GIANT COLLECTIVE SIGH OF RELEIF!!!!;););)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Woo Hoo...we are in! Great Job Jim, Julie and all! Very easy to navigate and spend money! Now I can sleep tonight! A few glasses of wine and Sue was still able to get us registered.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader

Saundra and I registered tonight. Site NW450 was requested (the same one we used in 2007 and 2009). Unfortunately, we will have to forego the Ontario rally the weekend before as we want to take advantage of the Amish dinner on Saturday, so we are coming in Friday, June 14 and leaving Sunday, June 23.

See you then.

VKTalley

MCT and VKTalley are registered!!!! YAY, for National Rally! Looking forward to seeing everyone in June!

Bighorn55

All done and registered for our 1st National Rally we are very excited....very easy...thanks for all who organized the registration...now our Countdown Starts 135 days 14 hours and 36 minutes and 13 seconds till we arrive and counting....

Lou_and_Bette

What is that I feel??? no it couldn't be...wait... I think it is.... A GIANT COLLECTIVE SIGH OF RELEIF!!!!;););)

Well said Dave, I can sleep well tonight...was up 3 times last night checking. I want to add my kudos to the tech people who made this process easy even for an old troglodite

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

We are in, too. Looking forward to adding at least 6 states (getting there and back) to our map!

Can't wait!!

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vtxkid

We must of been the 110th... just finished registering. YEAH!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

2ps are in! Arriving on the 11th. It's rally time!!!

gpshemi

Just signed up for our first Goshen Rally. SUPPOSE to be just the wife and I, but wondering what our options are if we end up having to take the three kids afterall? Thoughts?

jnbhobe

We're in, will be there on the 8th and at Mor-ryde on the 10th for IS, then back to the fair grounds on the 11th. It will be good to see everyone again. Thank you Jim and Julie and all your helpers for all your hard work.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Woo Hoo...we are in! Great Job Jim, Julie and all! Very easy to navigate and spend money! Now I can sleep tonight! A few glasses of wine and Sue was still able to get us registered.

Was that Tennessee wine :)

jbeletti

Just signed up for our first Goshen Rally. SUPPOSE to be just the wife and I, but wondering what our options are if we end up having to take the three kids afterall? Thoughts?

You can bring the kids. It's $50 per person beyond you and the wife. There are not any kid activities planned, but the rally will be family friendly. Also, please check out www.amishcountry.org It's a HUGE area resource. You may find tons of stuff to do as a family. How old are the kids by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.