2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovelguy

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Your rally site is the same site you had in 2011 per your request when you registered for the rally. As it is in the South CG and may be in use by another rally from June 11 to June 16 you have been assigned a pre-rally site. Your pre-rally site does have full hookups, but may be used by another rally goer who is coming in after you move to your rally site.

If someone is assigned to a Temp site prior to moving to their rally site. These sites will NOT be available during the rally.

It will not be possible for rally-goers to "preview" their sites and then request a change after they arrive. Shuffling of sites can only be done prior to the arrival of the attendees. If you would like to stay in your Pre-rally site for your entire stay, please email me and I will see what I can do. club@heartlandowners.org.

Julie....we have been assigned site IF536. We have no "temp" written under the pre rally site designation. We have a copy of the camp ground map and can not find our specific site number listed. Two questions...will we remain in one spot for the whole time with full hook ups and just where is that site on the map. Thanks for your help. D&J

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

shovelguy - you are in the infield of the race track. We were there last Goshen rally and will be there this upcoming rally. It's pretty fun sitting outside in the morning and watch the sulky horses training.

jbeletti

Getting mail/packages at the Goshen 2013 Rally

Do you need to receive mail/packages while you are at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds? If so, please see the process and discuss it in this thread (link).

mcmartin

retired u s army

I am in site so200 on 16 june for the rally and would like to stay there for the entire rally

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Just general information: if you look at your Goshen rally registration and there is no site listed in the pre-rally site it means you will stay in your rally site from when you arrive to the end of the rally. The only way this may change is if someone currently has an arrival date of June 16th or later and changes it to June 15th or earlier. Please email me at club@heartlandowners.org if you have specific questions relating to your site assignment.

navyAZ1

Re: 2013 North American Rally

Well the time has come to make the decision to cancel the trip to the Rally. I really hate to do this but as some of you know Miss Ann's going to require yet another surgery and it will take place either just before the rally or maybe even the week of the rally. So, y'all have a great time and hopefully we'll see y'all next year.

Ron

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Ron - sorry to hear about Ann's upcoming surgery. We will miss you both. Also will put ya'll in our prayers.

olcoon

Sorry to hear this Ron, we'll miss you & Miss Ann. Really enjoyed meeting y'all in Gillette, & were looking forward to seeing you guys again. But got to take care of the important things before we can play! Hope everything works out, we'll be thinking of you. See ya down the road!

Roy & Sally

hcriddle

Hey Ron so sorry to hear about Miss Ann. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Give her a hug from Maureen and I and we will see you guys down the road somewhere soon I hope.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ron, Santha and I are sorry that you and Ann will not make it to Goshen. We will keep Ann in
our prayers. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jimtoo

Hi Heartland Friends,

I hate to say this,, but looks like we will not be making the trip to Goshen this year.

Bette was in an accident on Mother’s day when she was coming home from church. A guy T-Boned her on the right front side. All the air bags went off, Bette does not have any broken bones, but is bruised and very sore. We have spent 2 days in the emergency room. First time by ambulance and the a few days later when she was hurting so bad she couldn’t hardly breathe. She has a very sore chest and sternum and it hurts to breathe and when riding on a rough road it hurts. Dr. says it will just take time to heal.

The car was, I’m sure totaled. Now we are trying to get things straighten out. The driver of the other vehicle, 3/4t pickup owned by oil comp, admitted complete responsibility and the insurance company is working,,, but a little slow.

We are really going to miss seeing everyone and taking part in the all the activities.

Ya'll have a great time and we will see you on the road a little later.

Jim and Bette

Last edited:

jnbhobe

we're really going to miss you and Bette I am going to put out a reserved sign on your site. Hope Bette gets better soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Aw man Jim, sorry to hear of that Bette was injured.
We will miss the two of you.
Take care of her and help her get well.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials Posted!

Jim,

Sorry to hear about Bette's accident and I hope she feels better soon. We'll miss seeing you in Goshen.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

We're very sad that you 2 won't be at Goshen! We have Bette's quick recovery in our thoughts and prayers!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Sorry to hear this Jim, we'll miss you guys! Take good care of her.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

We will miss you guys but tell Bette to take it easy and get well..

happykraut

Bette, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Judi and I wish you a very speedy recovery. We'll be seeing you down the road.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Jim and Bette, hope thing get better for you. That sucks that she was t-boned and you two won't make it to Goshen. Hope things get better for her soon.

Mark

Rodbuster

Jim, your on the list of people that I wanted to meet.
I understand that taking care of mama comes first. Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife and looking forward to meeting you down the road.

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.