2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtxkid

Sure, I will change your arrival date to June 15. The fee for the extra night of camping will be processed to your credit card. You are sited in your 2011 site. Because our pre-rally overlaps another rally you MAY be sited in a different location for the night of the 15th.

Sounds good! Appreciate the help...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Sorry if this has been addressed before, but do the RR sites have full hookups?

If we happen to arrive a day early, will that be a problem? I'm not sure yet, depends on how things go.

Thanks,

curt717

Happy Campers
I am arriving on the 14th and slated for a temp site. On which day will I be moving to my rally site in the SO area? Would like to know so that I can schedule the wash crew.

jbeletti

I am arriving on the 14th and slated for a temp site. On which day will I be moving to my rally site in the SO area? Would like to know so that I can schedule the wash crew.

At this time, we expect to begin mass moves from temp sites on Sunday, June 16th. However, all site assignments, both pre-rally and rally are subject to change. In fact, they change every day as we take cancellations - then we (Julie) restack everything.

The weigh crew has your phone number so they can find you. And plan to move on the 16th.

curt717

Happy Campers
At this time, we expect to begin mass moves from temp sites on Sunday, June 16th. However, all site assignments, both pre-rally and rally are subject to change. In fact, they change every day as we take cancellations - then we (Julie) restack everything.

The weigh crew has your phone number so they can find you. And plan to move on the 16th.
Thanks JIm, Hope we have some good backer uppers as I will definately need them.

jbeletti

Re: 2013 North American Rally

A Goshen Rally Travel Routing thread has been created. Click here to go to it and to discuss how you are planning to your travel routing.

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - Documents Updated

Hey rally attendees - we've updated a few of the rally documents. If you want to see the latest, kindly visit the 2013 Goshen Rally Documents thread (link) and click on the links there.

We continue to fine-tune these documents. As such, I don't suggest you print anything out, just review them on-screen. Remember, all relevant paperwork will be printed and included in your rally bags.

Jim

ATLJOHN

Hi Julie/Jim
We are scheduled to arrive on Monday 17 Jun. We may arrive on Sunday 16 Jun. Do we have to change our reservation or can we just show up.
We have site NW431 and also our friend Jerry Cleveland on site NW432 will be arriving with us.

Thanks
John

jdfishing

Hi Julie/Jim
We are scheduled to arrive on Monday 17 Jun. We may arrive on Sunday 16 Jun. Do we have to change our reservation or can we just show up.
We have site NW431 and also our friend Jerry Cleveland on site NW432 will be arriving with us.

Thanks
John

I called the fairgrounds and they are allowing me to come in two days early on the 9th. I'm in IF511.

jbeletti

A map has been created that shows where the storm shelters are. The map has been put in a new rally thread for Storm Shelters and relevant posts have been moved there. Click here to see the map and discuss.

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - Carpet Cleaning Service

The carpet cleaning service flyer has been added to the Carpet Cleaning Service thread. Click here to download the flyer and to discuss.

GETnBYE

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Documents Updated

As such, I don't suggest you print anything out, just review them on-screen. Remember, all relevant paperwork will be printed and included in your rally bags.

Jim

Jim, Will there be some of the pages that are not printed out and in our packets that we need to print ourselves before we leave home??
Thanks,
Nita

jbeletti

Jim, Will there be some of the pages that are not printed out and in our packets that we need to print ourselves before we leave home??
Thanks,
Nita

Hi Nita,

I don't believe you will need to print anything out except how to get there :)

There will be a mountain of paperwork in your rally packet. Going to get it all printed this Monday. A lot of stuff to make up over the weekend!

Jim

hillsonwheels

Howdy to All,

Ms Reta and I are in the Goshen area staying with one of her cuzzins and we have gone out to eat with them twice. The restaurant is the "Little American." It is located at 510 W. Lincoln Ave. in Goshen. They serve some really good food at reasonable prices for breakfast, Lunch and dinner and have space enuff for some larger groups of folks to sit down together and break bread. We are bringing some copies of their menus of their to pass out if anyone is interested. We are now arriving at the campground on the 7th.

Safe travels to all.

Dick

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Hey Dick - is it down in the old town area? We had a hard time finding somewhere good to eat before.

GETnBYE

Thanks Jim, in case I am having so much fun later and forget to say it!!
Hi Nita,

I don't believe you will need to print anything out except how to get there :)

There will be a mountain of paperwork in your rally packet. Going to get it all printed this Monday. A lot of stuff to make up over the weekend!

Jim

hillsonwheels

Byrd...I'm told that it is in the "Linway Plaza" shopping center where the movie theaters are located. It is a new place. All I know is the food is good. We are going to eat liver and onions tomorrow. I'll bet thats right up there at the top of your menu choices. :rolleyes:

Ms Reta sez to google it! It is near the courthouse. Hope all is well with you two.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Thanks for info. Will have to put that on Nathan's eat-list. He loves liver and onions. See ya'll in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.