2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou_and_Bette

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

So far, with 213 rigs registered, there are 4 North Trails - probably 3 TT and 1 5er. There 5 ElkRidge and 1 Eagle Ridge).
Come on now folks...for a minority, how many Road Warriors do you think will be there?

jbeletti

Come on now folks...for a minority, how many Road Warriors do you think will be there?

You're holding up the entire RW crowd so far Lou and Bette. We need more Road Warriors people!

As a toyhauler owner, you're in good company. Dave G and Duane C are among 14 others for 16 Cyclones! So that's 17 toyhaulers so far - well ahead of 2011's 10 total toyhaulers! Way to go!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

Wow, I was looking at the attendee list that was linked in our conformation email and as of now Michigan has the most attendees at 24!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired

As one of the few Elk Ridge people coming I am happy to hear I, at least, will be well represented with all the Michiganders. We will definitely have a great meet and greet while there. Only wish I could get there before Saturday (15th).

truknutt

Committed Member

You're holding up the entire RW crowd so far Lou and Bette. We need more Road Warriors people!

As a toyhauler owner, you're in good company. Dave G and Duane C are among 14 others for 16 Cyclones! So that's 17 toyhaulers so far - well ahead of 2011's 10 total toyhaulers! Way to go!

We ARE committed to the cause!!!

ATLJOHN

2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

We made our reservation looking forward to meet some old friends and make new ones
Registration was easy loved we could request same site as 2011
Jim have you posted any volunteers needed

jbeletti

We made our reservation looking forward to meet some old friends and make new ones
Registration was easy loved we could request same site as 2011
Jim have you posted any volunteers needed

Hi John - glad you guys made it in. No list of volunteers needed just yet. Soon, there will be a Volunteer thread out there to read and consider.

tomjanej

Trying to register for the rally. How long does it take for the 'confirm your email' link to arrive? It hasn't shown up yet.

jbeletti

Trying to register for the rally. How long does it take for the 'confirm your email' link to arrive? It hasn't shown up yet.

It's instant. Check your spam and bulk folders for it maybe.

Netem

Jim, mine took a good 15 min. to show up.

Mr.D

Really be nice to have N.CA people sites close together. Any chance??

porthole

Retired

There would be one more if not for Springer Dan's Cyclone being crushed by a tree during Sandy.
Saw a picture of the other day ............ tree was about 20' or so in front of the Cyclone. Fell length wise down the center and extended about 30' past the end.

porthole

Retired

I see there is a glitch in your registration process :eek:

I was allowed to register and close out without picking an arrival date.

FRANKV

Jim,

Have you had a chance to see if it is possible to have discounted led light kits available at the rally?

jejinks

Thanks for the update on site locations. I see several have asked to be together and I understand that NABO is trying to get Kentucky/Tenn chapter together so someone has a real job ahead of them.

What site numbers do not have sewer hook-ups? Only 30 amp service? Did I understand correctly that all Pre Arrival sites do not have sewer service?

Rusty_7

I see golf carts are available for rent at this event, are UTV's (side by sides) allowed on 4H grounds? would like to utilize our cyclone.

porthole

Retired

Jim,

Have you had a chance to see if it is possible to have discounted led light kits available at the rally?

If you read betwen the lines on the agenda .............................

jimpav

As one of the few Elk Ridge people coming I am happy to hear I, at least, will be well represented with all the Michiganders. We will definitely have a great meet and greet while there. Only wish I could get there before Saturday (15th).

As one of the even fewer Eagle Ridge people coming, I assume some others in MI will be there that have purchased, and still have the now rare Eagle ridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.