2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Security Question - How is the parking area setup? What type of security will be present? Is the parking area open to just anyone who wants to drive through?

Recalling from 2011, most of the sites had parking right at the rig, or very close to it. In the South site, those on the inside section has to park on the outer perimeter to avoid congestion. No problem with it.

jbeletti

Security Question - How is the parking area setup? What type of security will be present? Is the parking area open to just anyone who wants to drive through?

If you mean parking for your truck - John has it right. You'll park your truck by your RV. In terms of access to the venue from the street by the public, the place is open - not gated. So yes, anyone can just drive on in. There is no night security patrol either.

This all said, I can't recall anyone having any trouble there in the 6+ years we've been doing rallies there.

shovelguy

Thanks, Jim. In the 'service request' form it referenced a site number. Thus, my question. So, here is another related question. Since our LR slide awning suffered greatly during the big windstorm can we change a service request?

dalspot

Can I ask a really dumb question?? Why is this thread located under the 2014 North American Heartland Owners Rally upper level topic???

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Dean/Jodi,

They haven't been posted yet.

Goshen 2013 rally sites have “tentatively” been assigned and you can check them out by going to your registration. The sites have not been posted because the site you have been assigned now could change if someone else cancels and you are moved to that site. Because our pre-rally overlaps another rally, attendees arriving prior to the 16th may have to move. The location of these pre-rally sites will not be finalized until we are closer to our final numbers. Except for those who requested specific sites, siting is assigned depending on day of arrival so the fewest number of people have to move from a pre-rally site to a rally site.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Can I ask a really dumb question?? Why is this thread located under the 2014 North American Heartland Owners Rally upper level topic???

Good catch! The answer is oversight, it has been moved and is now in the 2013 North American Owners Rally forum.

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Ok everyone, I have a problem here! I am working on my Rally Service Request and just can't think of one item to put down! Anyone have any ideas? LOL Just kidding but at this point I really don't have any issues that they could easily fix. So I will have to think on this one.

DW_Gray

Ok everyone, I have a problem here! I am working on my Rally Service Request and just can't think of one item to put down! Anyone have any ideas? LOL Just kidding but at this point I really don't have any issues that they could easily fix. So I will have to think on this one.

Okay. First call. I'll take your two unclaimed repairs and add to mine for a total of 4 fix-it repairs. Thank you. ;)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

I don't think so! But nice try. The sign up sheet only has an area for one rig. And I am sure I will come up with something.

Okay. First call. I'll take your two unclaimed repairs and add to mine for a total of 4 fix-it repairs. Thank you. ;)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just click on the registration link at the top of the Portal page.
Then follow the instructions to view your registration.

Peace
Dave

brauch

Camping Wife

Julie: Am I reading something wrong or does the first statement about the RR sites contradict the last statement in this post?? It does not take much to confuse me!!! We are scheduled to arrive 6/14 and have an RR site assigned....do we move from that site or not when the rally begins?
Does that site have full hook up? Just so we know, Thanx....Barbara

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Julie: Am I reading something wrong or does the first statement about the RR sites contradict the last statement in this post?? It does not take much to confuse me!!! We are scheduled to arrive 6/14 and have an RR site assigned....do we move from that site or not when the rally begins?
Does that site have full hook up? Just so we know, Thanx....Barbara

Hey:
Anyone who is sited on Ring Road (RR) will not have to move. In fact, every one who is sited on Ring Road was sited there for exactly that reason, so they wouldn't have to move.

Kbvols

Julie,

thanks for clarification as I had same question as Barbara. Have site assignments been made or should I say published? Not that I have a particular preference just checking to see if I perhaps missed anything. If not no worries.
Thanks Keith

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Julie,

Have site assignments been made or should I say published? Not that I have a particular preference just checking to see if I perhaps missed anything. If not no worries.
Thanks Keith
Go to the rally registration link at the top of the Portal Page.
Follow the link to your registration. Your site number is there. Subject to change.

Peace
Dave

shovelguy

Our registration shows nothing related to site assignment. J

Netem

Is there a dead line for putting in service requests. I would like to get it out once before I pick my 2 items.

jbeletti

Is there a dead line for putting in service requests. I would like to get it out once before I pick my 2 items.

We will likely cut it off around May 15 to allow time for the parts order to be placed.

We understand there will be late rally registrations and those just needing more time. As always, best efforts will be made to have parts on hand.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton

will morRide be offering a discount on their pin box at the ralley?

Status
Not open for further replies.