2014 3570RS bathroom faucet

tljack

It is very difficult to use the faucet in our unit as the water flows into the sink approx. 1/2" from the edge of the sink. The RV style faucet is much shorter than a residential type. I have talked with Heartland and they are willing to make a new countertop but I really do not think that will solve the problem. Does anyone else have this issue?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, I changed mine out for the same reason you stated.
It's a very easy install.
I used a replacement like the the one pictured. Nice quality bronze, purchased at Walmart for around $50.
This faucet gets the water way out over the sink. No more flood on the counter top every time I wash my hands.
One suggestion; rub it down with olive oil before you start using it and again every few months. It will help keep hard water scale from building up on it. Trace

Attachments

• faucet.jpg
    faucet.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

tljack

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience. I will do as you have done. Looks like an easy and relatively inexpensive fix.

Bayouslug

Ours is like this also, I just have worse issues to deal with for now, like the glass sliding door in the bathroom out of the holder. Holder is on the tract but glass has fallen out twice now....grrrr!

happykraut

I just finished yesterday installing a $80 Pegasus(bought on sale while at the Michigan rally last year). The problem I had on my BC and now on my BH(same faucet) is that the brass stems on the Pegasus are a little shorter than the originals and the pex line wasn't long enough to reach the stem.