2015 Bighorn Full Body Paint

porthole

Retired
Full body paint on the Bighorn is a long time coming to the table. Should make for many pleased new customers.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,
Wow, it looks really nice and classy.

Are there any plans for a lighter color option coming? Since I spend a lot of time in warmer climates, lighter colors are more practical. They absorb less heat and keep the rig cooler.

I learned this a few years ago after having a black truck. In the southwest you could fry eggs on the hood, ouch! The inside of the truck was much warmer, as well. Now we only buy white, silver, or light colored vehicles. Much cooler.

I liked the Landmark paint from around 2010-11 best of any I have seen. It was sort of a silver, gold, cinnamon, light brown combination. I think something in this hue would be a good option. JMHO Trace

Attachments

• Landmark Paint.jpg
    Landmark Paint.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Landmark 2.jpg
    Landmark 2.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have the Chocolate body paint on our Landmark...there is no appreciable difference on how cool the inside stays as compared to our white 2008 Bighorn...these things are insulated pretty well...

K

karykatz

there may be some more color options after the first of the year. We will keep you posted

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ditto! Finally, a color scheme that matches level/quality of the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here4now

Very nice to see full body paint on the Bighorn, although I would also prefer to see lighter colors.

Any info on the MSRP of the new paint option?

Pizzaguy

The full body paint is very sharp looking as long as I am not the one that has to keep it clean with those dark colors. We have the partial paint on our 2013 and would like to see that as an option again along with lighter colors.

emm4273610re

I agree, it looks kind of dark however I'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice at all. Would really like to see it in person prior to making up my mind.. Gee and I just bought a silver/grey truck.......:(

K

karykatz

we are looking at a 2nd color scheme right now that will go with silver/ Grey trucks - it will have some lighter colors. Will keep you all posted

pday1213

That sounds great Kary for those of us that have a black pick up truck, the Silver/Grey full body paint option would sound perfect. Please keep us posted and if you could post a color scheme when you have it completed. Thanks!

jdfishing

Really glad to see Heartland move in this direction. Like some others, looks too dark for my preference, but still a great addition to a wonderful RV. Oh boy, wait till my wife finds out.

yport

Oh darn ... I missed by one year! Full body wasn't an option on my 2014, only the partial body which I did get and do like a lot.

Nice new option addition Kary

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Kary,

How about including a navy stripe with the silver/gray combo? Sure would look nice with our navy blue Chevy! :rolleyes: