2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

I've sent Jarod Lippert a note asking if the hybrid quad steps will be offered for sale to rally attendees for self-installs.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kathy AmRhein - the answer is a qualified Yes. See details here on the Alumi-Tread step offer.

See my response on the other thread. We want a set. Think we can have an install party too?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale Smith

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2015 to 6/21/2015

Where can I go, to see all of my registration information including site selection?

I'm expecting that this is right in front of me but I'm just not seeing it?

Your help is appreciated!

Dale Smith

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Where can I go, to see all of my registration information including site selection?
Go to the Portal, click on the area that says 2015 North American Heartland Owners Rally.
Enter your email addy, it may by default already be there, then click the box that says "Continue".
You can then go through your registration.

Peace
Dave

pday1213

Jim,

Not sure if you have finalized the seminars to be held at the rally, but one thing I think would be helpful if there was a session on the Lippert 6-pt Level-Up system operation, troubleshooting, manual operations and tips/tricks on use. As a fairly new Heartland BH owner and user of the Level-Up system it would be helpful to know more tips on operations besides just hitting the Auto-Level button and raising and lowering the landing jacks. One issue that came up recently for me was that my coach was parked with the front landing legs end lower and the rear of the coach went up a 5% grade. The front legs were not able to extend far enough to raise the coach above level for the process to start. Not knowing what to do in that situation or what to look for I think would be helpful to others as well.

Just an idea and my IMHO might be useful to others.

jbeletti

Jim,

Not sure if you have finalized the seminars to be held at the rally, but one thing I think would be helpful if there was a session on the Lippert 6-pt Level-Up system operation, troubleshooting, manual operations and tips/tricks on use. As a fairly new Heartland BH owner and user of the Level-Up system it would be helpful to know more tips on operations besides just hitting the Auto-Level button and raising and lowering the landing jacks. One issue that came up recently for me was that my coach was parked with the front landing legs end lower and the rear of the coach went up a 5% grade. The front legs were not able to extend far enough to raise the coach above level for the process to start. Not knowing what to do in that situation or what to look for I think would be helpful to others as well.

Phil - Bob Tiedge from Lippert, inventor of LevelUp (as I understand it) will be giving a seminar where this will be a topic.

pday1213

Phil - Bob Tiedge from Lippert, inventor of LevelUp (as I understand it) will be giving a seminar where this will be a topic.
Sounds good Jim. Thanks for the update, I appreciate it

Lou_and_Bette

Any possibility of having some sort of class/talk on use of remote? I'm sure many of us just leave it in the drawer since we don't understand the potential.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Jim,

I think that is a great idea. We had level-up before but not auto-level. Our rig isn't level when it auto-levels. We need to zero and start again. Sure would like some expert instruction on the ins and outs of the system and how to fine tune.

mmomega

AnyTimer

Is it possible to add on to a current 4 point Level-Up system and turn it into a 6 point? Possibly with remote? As well as keeping the rear electric stabilizers?
I have a from the factory 4pt Auto Level on the Key Largo.

bdb2047

Is it possible to add on to a current 4 point Level-Up system and turn it into a 6 point? Possibly with remote? As well as keeping the rear electric stabilizers?
I have a from the factory 4pt Auto Level on the Key Largo.

I had this done by Lippert at Quartzite a little over a year ago.Do not have remote,they changed pump added 2 jacks and real stabilizers are now manually operated. I am pleased with work and operation.

mmomega

AnyTimer

I had this done by Lippert at Quartzite a little over a year ago.Do not have remote,they changed pump added 2 jacks and real stabilizers are now manually operated. I am pleased with work and operation.
What kind of pricing, if you could just give a ballpark figure would be fine. Just trying to budget for the trip and we have quite a few things lined up already to do. I'm not even sure if they could do this at the rally but I'd like to have the cash with me in case they can knock it out.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Here is a link [LINK] to the Lippert Rally Special Offers.
If your are thinking about having some work done by them it would be a good idea to call now and schedule an appointment at their service center around rally time.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Calling Heartlanders that want to vend in the Heartland Marketplace

Hey Goshen Rally attendees,

Do you make something/sell products you want to vend at the rally? Click here to learn more about this opportunity.

Note this is not the Heartlander to Heartlander "For Sale" table to get rid of an item or two you're not using. We'll have that table setup as we've done in the past.

This is an actual vending opportunity where you'll sit at your table and vend your wares.

jbeletti

Heartlander to Heartlander Sale/Swap table

Hey Goshen Rally Attendees,

Do you have an item or two that you want to sell/swap to/with another Heartlander during the rally? We have a place for this. See more details and discuss in this thread (link).

Seren

Are there any cyclists attending the rally? Maybe get in a group ride in if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kirkules

It seems that the site size for Goshen is 40 ft max , does anyone know if there is sites that are larger .. ????
My 4200 is 44ft .
I registered up until the site size ???

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

We've had no problem even with our 41 footer....I wouldn't worry too much about site sizes, except maybe against the railroad tracks...

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

We've had no problem even with our 41 footer....I wouldn't worry too much about site sizes, except maybe against the railroad tracks...

And that is only for sites RR301 to RR305. RR306 and RR307 are 40" and all the rest are longer.