2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

paulh

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2015 to 6/21/2015

Hi Jim !!

We have finalized our plans for 2015 and will be attending the pre-rally all the way through. Let us know if you need help with anything at all. We are really looking forward to our first national rally.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana

We will be able to come to the pre rally and half of the rally if you do not mind. My sons county fair is going on the same time the rally is and my grandson will be showing livestock near the end of thier fair. Evans & Lana

J-W&E

We are planning to attend the rally too......also part of the pre-rally. Looking forward to seeing all our friends there.

arisce

We will be there at the pre-rally and rally. Plus two cats. We reserve our site-#411. See you there.

Possum51

Have you already reserved your place? It looks like it since you already have a space number. This will be our first rally but I thought it said we couldn't register until the end of February. I sure don't want to miss it!

How will we know when it time to register??

VKTalley

Have you already reserved your place? It looks like it since you already have a space number. This will be our first rally but I thought it said we couldn't register until the end of February. I sure don't want to miss it!

How will we know when it time to register??

Jim Beletti will let everyone know via email and on here when it's time to register.

Majestic

Re: Potential Entertainment - The Cavern Beat

Jim

Can you clarify for us that have not attended before.

Will the registration opening be posted here or via direct email?

Thanks

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
If it was like last year I believe it is both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Andy is correct. Be sure that your profile has your correct, current email address.
Look for information to come, oh, say sometime around the third weekend of February.
Maybe sooner, maybe later.

Peace
Dave

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

This to will be our first time attending the Goshen rally and I know we can not make our rally reservations until it is posted in February but if we want to make our pre-rally reservations are we able to do that now and if so who do we contact? I see on the post for the Goshen rally it has the fair ground name and address but no number.

jbeletti

This to will be our first time attending the Goshen rally and I know we can not make our rally reservations until it is posted in February but if we want to make our pre-rally reservations are we able to do that now and if so who do we contact? I see on the post for the Goshen rally it has the fair ground name and address but no number.

Hi Colleen - no need to make pre-rally reservations with the fairgrounds. You'll select your pre-rally arrival date during the rally registration process and pay for it all at time of registration.

jbeletti

Jim

Can you clarify for us that have not attended before.

Will the registration opening be posted here or via direct email?

Thanks

Gary - Dave has it right. Club members will receive an email invitation to register.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired

Jim,
We still don't understand how others posted a site already that they are on for the 2015 Pre-Rally. Sorry we are confused but want to make sure we can get in for the Pre-Rally. Use my private email if need be to explain.

Jim or Murry.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

We are planning on attending this rally and hope we can get a reservation!!!

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey Bob, good to see you're still doing OK. I hope your knee evaluation goes well and if you need surgery it goes well too. We definitely look forward to seeing you in Goshen and maybe before. Orville and Barbara

sledman78

Looking for tips/info on attending
a rally. This will be our first. Never have camped without full hookup. Wife has tons of issues:) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

a rally. This will be our first. Never have camped without full hookup. Wife has tons of issues:) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most of the sites do have full hookup, even if you're sharing the water spigot with another rig. We put a wye on it so there's no problem. Some sites had sewer pipes which were way too tall (and slightly uphill), but some midnight hacksaw surgery cured part of the problem. The second time at the same site and I had the SewerSolution hose set, which did the job quite well, even with the slight incline. The connections are at the rear of most sites, so make sure you have enough sewer and water hose, as well as shore cable, to run to the rear of your rig and then some. When the registration opens up, the map should show the sites that don't have full hook ups.

For the most part, the sites are fairly close together and there will be helpers to guide you to your site and assist shoe-horning you into it. But there's still enough room to fully deploy your slides and awnings without smacking the rigs next to you. You may have to park your tow vehicle at another spot, though, since there isn't a lot of room, especially on days when folks are arriving or leaving.

Sometime after the registration opens up, Jim B. and company start putting out an agenda of events, seminars, vendors, and such that will be held during the rally. Included is the opportunity to have Heartland technicians on site to fix two things on your rig if you so desire. Within limits, of course. So stay tuned.

danemayer

Some sites are quite a hike from the meeting rooms, so there are usually golf carts available for rent as part of the registration process. Or you can use your truck and park outside the meeting rooms.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Wow . . . I saw Tony Orlando & Dawn at the Elkhart County 4H Fair back in 1975 or 1976!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Some sites are quite a hike from the meeting rooms, so there are usually golf carts available for rent as part of the registration process. Or you can use your truck and park outside the meeting rooms.

Or ride bikes! It's actually pretty fun to ride around the fairgrounds and see all the rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk