2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - Tour Tickets Still Available

Sounds Good. I need to do somthing to work off all the food.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Well, I guess you can count us in. After all, what could go wrong? We'll give it a try. Sounds like fun.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

After all, what could go wrong?
I've never played the game, but it sounds like a good way to blow out a hip or knee.
Any game with "ball" in the title sounds dangerous. I'll watch.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

happykraut

I've never played the game, but it sounds like a good way to blow out a hip or knee.
Any game with "ball" in the title sounds dangerous. I'll watch.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Dave save me a spot.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader

Saundra and I are registered and will be arriving the Friday before the rally (need to pig-out at the Amish dinner on Saturday). Plan to attend the Ontario rally the weekend prior to the trip down to Goshen. Pickleball, eh. Interesting.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired

Saundra and I are registered and will be arriving the Friday before the rally (need to pig-out at the Amish dinner on Saturday). Plan to attend the Ontario rally the weekend prior to the trip down to Goshen. Pickleball, eh. Interesting.

Great that you will be attending the Ontario rally. We look forward to seeing you and Saundra again.

Hopefully, other Michigan members can join us. The location of our rally (McGregor ON - just over the bridge from Detroit) is only a 3.5 hour drive to Goshen.

jbeletti

Rally Specials have begun to be added. Learn more and discuss in this thread (link).

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Has anyone thought about having a trailer Rodeo.. Or what ever. Many of us talk about having to back our trailers but don't have a way to practice unless we do it somewhere before we setup. I don't want to take my trailer down and go practice for a while then go and set it back up.

If we could get say a 5th wheel & Tongue Tow about 30' to 35' long and have a place that anyone wants to practice, that would be fun. I went to an RV Driving school but would like to get more practice some how.

What so you think?
BC

Mrsfish

Has anyone thought about having a trailer Rodeo.. Or what ever. Many of us talk about having to back our trailers but don't have a way to practice unless we do it somewhere before we setup. I don't want to take my trailer down and go practice for a while then go and set it back up.

If we could get say a 5th wheel & Tongue Tow about 30' to 35' long and have a place that anyone wants to practice, that would be fun. I went to an RV Driving school but would like to get more practice some how.

What so you think?
BC

I would be be the first to sign up. I need more practice, but it always seems we're fully loaded and in tight places. I drive the highways, but I would love to practice parking and backing up.

danemayer

Maybe we could find a mid-length 5th wheel, like a Bighorn 3400RE, that everyone could use for practice. :rolleyes:

olcoon

We can always use experience, and tips from a pro...especially me! I think I wouldn't have to do much to talk Sally into it, she's said several times she's about ready to try pulling the coach on a flat, straight stretch of the road.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

I think this would be very good practice for all of us. I especially like Dan's idea of using a Bighorn 3400RE.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'd like to practice with something that was not my rig. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime

I think this would be very good practice for all of us. I especially like Dan's idea of using a Bighorn 3400RE.

Maybe we could find a mid-length 5th wheel, like a Bighorn 3400RE, that everyone could use for practice. :rolleyes:

Yes I am sure you both would. Only problem mine is not a mid-length. It measures 39ft over all and you wouldn't like the rental cost.

What say you fearless leader??

See you all at the rally.
BC

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - NON-MINOR SERVICE WORK AND RV IMPROVEMENTS

I think JBs new Landmark is the optimum thing to use and since he will already be hooked up to pull over to the rodeo area we could just use his truck. Just throwing it out there.

danemayer

Seriously Bob, you have a good idea. The obvious problem is how to get the truck and trailer.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders

What so you think?
BC

Seeing as how the event is at a fair grounds, This could be a prerally event. Charge admission to general public. The results could look something like this!
TRAILER.jpg

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I second that Rex! But really maybe the RV Dealer has an older one that they might be willing to let us use. And then you can use your own truck (Getting hitched up/ Un hitched training also) and your insurance would cover any damages. Of course you would have to sign a wavier I am sure!