2015 Landmark 365 Newport (Front Bath)

WhyNot

The Key Largo is being revamped and is not on the assembly line anymore

also... As far as the Ashland I have the MSRP for the new NEWPORT and it is listed in the Base Price section.
Base Price on the NEWPORT is $ 98,078. There is also an option for a third A/C how cold can we get these new units. brrrr

WhyNot

Hi Ken,

Like I said I have been talking to Heartland reps and gathering all the info from dealers who will share and items I can get my hands on. Do you want a copy of the LM365 MSRP PRICING pm me if you do.

Exterior colors.

Black/Brown

Black/Red

Black/Silver

Black/Blue

Interior Decors

Autumn Harvest

Spring Bloom

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
No...I am just wonderng where all this "odd" info is coming from...who is the rep you are talking to?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The Key Largo is still listed on the Heartland RV's website, although the Sequoia has apparently been dropped. I have heard that the entire line will be revamped and some renamed. It would be very interesting to know where you are getting this "information".

WhyNot

Jay is the NEWPORT on the website? they do not update the website that that quickly. Just like how you are a non believer. Monday pick up the phone heck today and call a Landmark dealer and ask if you can order a Key Largo.... hmmmmmmmmmm the answer will be we are very sorry sir we are not accepting any new orders at this time. I lay you any odds you want.

Explore USA 866-648-6924

Le Mesa RV 407-710-4800

Ron Hoover 281-829-1560

There I made it easier for you to be a BELIEVER.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Coming in the next Heartland Highlights will be a feature on the Newport. I have also heard of the Ashland in the works. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The Newport that we all saw in Urbanna was a PROTOTYPE and not a production model. The other models will be redone and remodeled but not dropped. I did in fact call a dealer and they have no information on the dropping of the Key Largo and certainly not the Savanna, which is a brand new model.

jbeletti

Jay is correct - Landmark is being revamped, and yes, there will be new floor plan names coming. The Ashland name was released to rally attendees by Heartland and our dealer during the rally in Urbanna. As I understand it, the Ashland will be the reimagined Savannah.

I don't have any information on other floor plan names, what floor plans will be retired and the timing of when the new floor plans will be revealed and will be orderable. Tom Montague, our Landmark GM will release that information when he can.

I do know there is a sizable inventory of current Landmark product at dealerships all over North America. If you are in the market for a Landmark and have not found what you want at your neighborhood dealership, kindly phone the Landmark team (574-262-5992) back at the corporate office and ask where you can see a specific floor plan you are looking for.

WhyNot

Hi Jim,

Thank you for that information. I did get in touch with Heartland and got details of where the last few Key Largos that were shipped headed to. I never once tried to say that the Key Largo was anything but not in production which it is not. I even asked about changing anything on one that was still on the assembly line. I was informed that all the Key Largos off the line and have shipped out so no changing was possible. I believe that the Heartland Landmark rivals all brands including but not limited to Lifestyle, Big Sky, Excel.... and yes others that is why I have put so much time and effort in trying to secure the correct rig I want. All this started due to a dealer putting in writing that they would not warranty service a rig I did not purchase from them. I shocked me and in my many years of owning and operating 5th wheels had never heard of that policy. Maybe I am just dumb, but I believe I am well informed and have studied all aspects of the Landmark.

Thanks again for your info

David

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Did someone at Heartland tell you this?

Heard all of what Dave has been posting while in Urbanna.

And if it is all true, the last 5 Key Largos going on line were being built for the newest Landmark dealer, [FONT=arial, sans-serif]www.mcgeorgerv.com/[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]As well as the rumor that the new model name for a Landmark, Ashland, is based this newest dealers location in Ashland, Virginia.

Take it for what it is worth, but right from the horses mouth, the entire Landmark line was being re-vamped.

Oh, and to add to the mystery, supposedly the "blue" highlights Landmark will not see production.
[/FONT]

WhyNot

Thank you Duane !!!!!!

Yes I maybe a newbie to this forum, but I have tried to say well informed and soak up all the product information when anyone speaks no matter who it is, We have to take that info and sort out the bull and remember the correct and positive info. McGeorge's RV people have been fantastic to talk to and have been there every day lending a helping hand in seeing if any of the inventory on the lot or in transit would accommodate my options that I desire.

Again Duane thanks for your kind words

David

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfrat1

Landmark Newport

It is a good looking rig. However, I'm not overly thrilled with people have to walk through the bedroom to take a shower. I figure this wouldn't happen to often, but when I want to sleep in or otherwise be lazy, I wouldn't want someone walking through the bedroom. Still a nice looking unit other then that.

porthole

Retired
Re: Landmark Newport

It is a good looking rig. However, I'm not overly thrilled with people have to walk through the bedroom to take a shower. I figure this wouldn't happen to often, but when I want to sleep in or otherwise be lazy, I wouldn't want someone walking through the bedroom. Still a nice looking unit other then that.

That's why we like it.

I wouldn't want people walking through the shower area when the shower was being used.

T

TomMontague

We have a new ladder base in the plant with several more anchor points. I will check the status of the new ladder next week. I do know the rungs are still held together the same way as the older ones.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just had to stop by ExploreUSA in Burleson (South of Ft. Worth) today because as I drove by after my Camping World fix, I saw they had a Newport!

Even though it was raining, and I had to circle back over the interstate, drive a half mile and come back to see it, I'm glad I did.

All I can say is Wow! The photographs we've all seen don't do it justice.

I was even able to look at a BigHorn front bath located just two coaches over, and there's definitely a differentiation between the two!

Tom, congrats, you really did take the Landmark to a new level. I'll be looking forward to more floorplans in the future!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The corner toilet! Has anyone at the factory ever sit on a corner toilet? They do not work. I think you should turn the toilet in the pantry where it is facing the door. You will have the door closed when using it and there will be plenty of room.