2016 Hershey Show

Hunter920

All,
I know there is a large amount of people that will be at the NY Rally, but thewife and I really want to look at the toy haulers. Been really stuck on a 4200 but we want theability to look at everything out there. Hint why we are wanting to go to the Hershey show. Biggest concern/fear is that, will Heartlandhave all or most of the TH models at the show? I don’t know if AJ or someone at Heartland can answer that on here. I was thinking of just calling and asking,but figured I’d be better off asking here since more people are likely to seeit. I did see another thread about theshow, but it’s about 2 weeks old with not much on it. Primarily since most are going to the NY rally. We are coming from SC so a good turn out fromHeartland is what we are hoping.

Thanks for anyinput.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Call this dealer, Bath location. They are the principle HL dealer at the show...
http://www.wilkinsrv.com/contact-us

According to their online inventory, they have a 4200 in stock. Will it be in Hershey?? Warrants a phone call...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

alwaysbusy

Was to the Hershey show last year. Travelin2 I believe is referring to Wilkins RV. Wilkins brought a lot of units and they were the only dealership who brought the Cyclone models (4 or 5 I think); however, I don't remember them having the 4200 there, but maybe they will this year. We negotiated with 8 dealers prior to ordering our 4000 last year which we picked up this March. We did not buy from Wilkin's as they were around 14k over our lowest price on the order. They would come no where near what we paid even after telling them the lower price they were competing against. I understand however as our deal was only a 2k profit for the dealer. A matter of fact, they weren't even in the top 5 for the lowest price. It's a great show. Be willing to spend the whole day drooling if coaches are your vice like they are mine.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Sorry for late response we will not have a 4200 in the show this year because we ran out of show space. However we will be introducing a couple all new floor plans at the show that we are VERY excited about. If you are set on a new 4200(great floor plan) I wanted to make you aware that we have changed the FP slightly so there is a door from the bathroom going into the bedroom, and we also extended the awning so that it covers the main door way. These two changes made a big difference on the unit. The following Cyclone's and Torques will be at the show this year at Hershey. If you have any other questions please let me know.

1. 4250 (side patio unit with 3 slides, 1 1/2 baths, and 13' garage)
2. 4005 NEW(triple slide FP that will have the biggest living room available, perfect TV placement, largest U-shaped kitchen in the industry, outside kitchen,38' of awning space, 13' garage, opposing seating, and 1 1/2 baths)
3. 3513 NEW(double axel FP with 13' garage, 1 1/2 bath, perfect TV placement, and door side windows)
4. 3611JS (double axel unit with industry exclusive slide in slide in the living area, 1 1/2 bath, HUGE living area, perfect TV placement, and 11' garage)

1. 345 NEW(new double axel unit with 13' garage, 1 1/2 bath, perfect TV placement, and door side windows)
2. T31 (industries first 1 1/2 bath TT, with a 12'6" garage and King size bed)
3. T32 (industries first side patio on a TT, with a 12'6" garage, and King size bed)

Hunter920

Thanks AJ. I did see that change in the FP as doing the research for the last year. Glad to see it happen as that was the wife's biggest kicker with I think the 4100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atvmos

Was to the Hershey show last year. Travelin2 I believe is referring to Wilkins RV. Wilkins brought a lot of units and they were the only dealership who brought the Cyclone models (4 or 5 I think); however, I don't remember them having the 4200 there, but maybe they will this year. We negotiated with 8 dealers prior to ordering our 4000 last year which we picked up this March. We did not buy from Wilkin's as they were around 14k over our lowest price on the order. They would come no where near what we paid even after telling them the lower price they were competing against. I understand however as our deal was only a 2k profit for the dealer. A matter of fact, they weren't even in the top 5 for the lowest price. It's a great show. Be willing to spend the whole day drooling if coaches are your vice like they are mine.

We also visited Wilkins rv and we ended up buying a 2017 4100 elsewhere. We gave them 5 or 6 chances to make a deal and they wanted 24k more than what we paid. We tried.

porthole

Retired
AJ, does perfect TV placement mean at least 2 people can sit and watch TV with turning their heads?
Awning took long enough, that was a big topic of conversation at Goshen last year.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Yes it will have two recliners that are directly in front of the TV and a two person love seat on one side of it and a 3 person couch on the other side all wrapping around the 58" TV. The seating configuration is similar to the 3970RD Big Horn.

thanks,

AJ