2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking at the lippert trail aire but I'm open to hearing what everyone thinks. I'd like to get one while I'm is Goshen.
I have the TraiAir Tri Glide and love it. It has been replaced with the an updated TrailAir Flex Air and would recommend it.

Peace
Dave

Bones

For my repair I think I will put in for Level up. For some weird reason I think my level up was forgotten and didn't get welded up to the frame of my camper. I just can't quite figure out how such a big thing could be missed. LOL. :angel:

KenandKK

For my repair I think I will put in for Level up. For some weird reason I think my level up was forgotten and didn't get welded up to the frame of my camper. I just can't quite figure out how such a big thing could be missed. LOL. :angel:

HA! Yes, I think they forgot mine too. Speaking of Level-Up.... did you see any news on the new system? (I have a 2010 CY, by the way!)

GETnBYE

Thanks everyone, for the help. I got the edit done and Julie had caught it already and I had an email from her waiting on me in my inbox by the time I checked for my updated confirmation!
Thanks!!!

kjm1970

I'd like to have both of my stairs replaced with aluminum ones, has anyone heard of a rally special on that?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mrrocko

i have reservations for 5/26/17 to 6/26/17 at the fairgrounds at the place they call the hill. we are full time so i decided to stay a month. so it looks like i should register a spot without a rv but can i still get the two minor repairs done where i am parked? also my fan-tastic vent fan was bad from the factory also the water pump went bad within the first year. heartland sent me the parts will they install them for me?

Jackson2

Does anyone know if and when we can get prices on items like the 6pt level up ? Do we have to wait till the rally? I'd rather not wait for several days after the rally for my turn in line for installation..

jbeletti

Does anyone know if and when we can get prices on items like the 6pt level up ? Do we have to wait till the rally? I'd rather not wait for several days after the rally for my turn in line for installation..

We hope to have something from Lippert by the end of March.

jbeletti

I'd like to have both of my stairs replaced with aluminum ones, has anyone heard of a rally special on that?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm sure this will be on Lippert's rally specials. Hope to have that by the end of March.

JJnVA

For all of the First Timers at this Rally, don't forget to bring your bicycles if you like to ride! The roads in the campground are great for riding bikes - for exercise, to visit folks in the various camping areas or get to the Main Rally Hall & Marketplace from your site. There is also an amazing walking/biking trail (Pumpkinvine Nature Trail) that you can access across the main road from the Fairgrounds. Check out this website: pumpkinvine.org for details. The trail goes into Goshen and 17 miles to Shipshewana (if you are ambitious)!
So much to enjoy during pre-rally and rally....this will be our fourth time making the 2-day trip from Tidewater Virginia!! Look forward to seeing everyone....:D

And, don't forget to get involved in our Heartland Gives Back initiative. See how you can help babies and chemo patients in Elkhart County by clicking on this link:
[h=1]2017 Goshen Rally - Heartland Baby Blessings (HBB) & Heartland Hats & Hugs (HHH)[/h]

RDsStudio59

For all of the First Timers at this Rally, don't forget to bring your bicycles if you like to ride! The roads in the campground are great for riding bikes - for exercise, to visit folks in the various camping areas or get to the Main Rally Hall & Marketplace from your site. There is also an amazing walking/biking trail (Pumpkinvine Nature Trail) that you can access across the main road from the Fairgrounds. Check out this website: pumpkinvine.org for details. The trail goes into Goshen and 17 miles to Shipshewana (if you are ambitious)!
So much to enjoy during pre-rally and rally....this will be our fourth time making the 2-day trip from Tidewater Virginia!! Look forward to seeing everyone....:D

And, don't forget to get involved in our Heartland Gives Back initiative. See how you can help babies and chemo patients in Elkhart County by clicking on this link:
[h=1]2017 Goshen Rally - Heartland Baby Blessings (HBB) & Heartland Hats & Hugs (HHH)[/h]
Definitely our first. Thanks for sharing the information. We are excited to meet many of our fellow Heartlanders.

Dan50

Up until now we have not been able to attend any rallies and I never signed up for the owners club either. We now find that we can attend so I signed up for club membership today. I am wondering how long it will take to receive my membership # via email so that I can register while there is still some sites available. What is the normal wait period to receive your membership #? Also I would like to know from anyone in the know if any full service sites are still available. Also, are dogs allowed at the rally? Trust me to leave everything to the last moment. Thanks all.

Dan.

rayk4e

Goshen Rally Newbie here

Greetings all! This will be our first Goshen rally and we are excited for the opportunity to meet many new friends for a week of fun and learning.

I just want to thank Julie H. and Jim B. for the unenviable task of managing the registration process yesterday and for dealing with guys with me in resolving site concerns and issues. Really a great job and outstanding communications. Thanks too to the Jamie W. for his guidance and assistance.

Looking forward to a great time with you all!

windviewer

Up until now we have not been able to attend any rallies and I never signed up for the owners club either. We now find that we can attend so I signed up for club membership today. I am wondering how long it will take to receive my membership # via email so that I can register while there is still some sites available. What is the normal wait period to receive your membership #? Also I would like to know from anyone in the know if any full service sites are still available. Also, are dogs allowed at the rally? Trust me to leave everything to the last moment. Thanks all.

Dan.

Dan, I would suggest you call Julie directly ASAP and she can probably help you.
Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club
Email Phone: 336-446-9462

She is very diligent at resolving issues very quickly.

jbeletti

Dan.

Dan - go ahead and register now at www.regonline.com and put "pending" in for club number. Julie will figure it out. Yes, at this time, all of our sites are FHU.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Dan.

Hi. Your HOC membership has been processed and an email sent to you with the HOC membership number. Your email address has been added to the registration system for validation purposes. If you have any questions please email me.

PS. Dogs are allowed.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired

Dan.

Hi Dan,

As the directors of the Canadian region, welcome aboard! We look forward to seeing you at the rally. We are in site NW457.

You may want to consider attending the Ontario Chapter rally which is in Essex (Windsor) the week before the Goshen rally. It is about a 3 hour ride to Goshen from there. Here is the link https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/62414-EVENT-Heartland-Chapter-Rally-ON-Essex-6-2-2017-to-6-4-2017?p=510435#post510435

Status
Not open for further replies.