2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Also JB is there or can there be a counter polishing seminar or vendor that can do that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

jbeletti

JB any info on rug cleaning

Hi Jim. Yes, I just spoke to Josh at Tyson's Carpet Cleaning. He is interested but we are talking through how to make it make better economic sense for him to serve us. In past years, he had a lot of down time between RV jobs (hours/days) and had to turn away other home carpet cleaning jobs while he was on standby for us.

I've asked Josh to come up with a plan that works for him and I've suggested he choose 1 pre-rally day (probably Wednesday) and 1 rally day (tbd) and load up those days with service appointments with our attendees. He's thinking about this and I should know within a week. Thanks for asking!

jbeletti

Also JB is there or can there be a counter polishing seminar or vendor that can do that.

Nothing planned but not a bad idea. Rather than a seminar, it would be cool to have a service that people could hire. What would you pay per square foot to have your counters polished? The reason I ask is that if I contact someone, I always work on the pricing and I can compare their price with what the market seems to want to pay. No reason having a vendor come out and want $100 for the whole job if the market only wants to pay $25 :)

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Gotcha. I would pay $100 but if you want I can put it out there to see what the interest is.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Jim. Yes, I just spoke to Josh at Tyson's Carpet Cleaning. He is interested but we are talking through how to make it make better economic sense for him to serve us. In past years, he had a lot of down time between RV jobs (hours/days) and had to turn away other home carpet cleaning jobs while he was on standby for us.

I've asked Josh to come up with a plan that works for him and I've suggested he choose 1 pre-rally day (probably Wednesday) and 1 rally day (tbd) and load up those days with service appointments with our attendees. He's thinking about this and I should know within a week. Thanks for asking!

Josh did ours two years ago and I would love to have him clean them again. He did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Gotcha. I would pay $100 but if you want I can put it out there to see what the interest is.

My $100 was just a swag. By mention here - it is "out there" :)

Anyone who is interested in having their counter tops polished at the Goshen Rally, please reply to this thread and indicate how much you would pay.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Josh did ours two years ago and I would love to have him clean them again. He did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they did ours too and loved them after they were done hoping they can work out some times definitely would sign up for it again

jstarwal

Is any one else going to the Passport America rally in Goshen In? It ends the same day we leave the Heartland rally on June 19 2017

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Thanks Jim.. I need to take the window out to get a model number then order window. About a month they'll ship the window for me to replace it .. Little extra work but I'll get it replaced!! Thanks Again!!
Let us know how this works out (cost etc). I'm sure there may be others who could have an issue, now or later with their 10+ year old dual pane windows.

jjwink

I spoke with Heartland Customer Service and they suggest that anyone with fogged Hehr glass contact:

ParKin Accessories
800-637-8938
2920 Gateway Drive, Elkhart, IN
Email link
Website
How do you know who manufactured the windows in the coach? We have a 2011 Landmark manufactured in Sept 2010. Our two door side windows , small slide window and large rear window all have problems- dark shadows.

Sunshine1

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

Hi all, we just joined the club and would like to attend the Goshen rally, but when we try to do our rally registration we keep getting a reply that our email address is invalid, not sure whats going on with that, is their maybe a waiting period between joining the club and registering for the rally ?

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

Hi all, we just joined the club and would like to attend the Goshen rally, but when we try to do our rally registration we keep getting a reply that our email address is invalid, not sure whats going on with that, is their maybe a waiting period between joining the club and registering for the rally ?
Our club manager will be approving your membership application shortly. When she approves it and assigns your club number, she will load your email address into the registration system.

Status
Not open for further replies.