2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

Guys, we Hope there are Some Left..... we are over in Elkheart at plant getting our BC worked on. We will Not be there until Saturday morning!!!!!!

dykesj11

Hey, that's great. We get into Goshen that morning. This has to be goal of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jayc

Legendary Member
Michael that's a great idea but I couldn't see the donuts! My eyesight is the problem. As a retired professional donut eater, I must uphold the standards.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We heard that JimB is giving away free Rise n Roll donuts at check in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
With all the talk about fabulous donuts, I got the urge for a sweet, tried a mexican Empanada...apple...in Pueblo, not bad but doubt it will hold
a candle to the Rise n Roll donuts...Can't wait to try my first one when I arrive on the 7th....

jbeletti

Nelly Muffins! 9 am - Saturday, June 3

For attendees who are here in Goshen now, Nelly Wolbeck has asked me to let you know she's making made-to-order Nelly Muffins Saturday (June 3) morning at 9 am until all have been served. Site 201 on Locust Street in the South area.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Nelly Muffins! 9 am - Saturday, June 3

For attendees who are here in Goshen now, Nelly Wolbeck has asked me to let you know she's making made-to-order Nelly Muffins Saturday (June 3) morning at 9 am until all have been served. Site 201 on Locust Street in the South area.

Oooo...hope she has some left for next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh no!
a8cccb2ef476e49de9de3c674fa93219.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.