2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Nightshifter

Jbeletti
If I bring my golf cart on my tote that will make me over 50 feet. Is there a place to drop a trailer for the length of stay at the event?

jbeletti

Jbeletti
If I bring my golf cart on my tote that will make me over 50 feet. Is there a place to drop a trailer for the length of stay at the event?

Yes. Most drop their trailers/dollies in the northmost row of the parking lot on the north side of the ECCC building. You can enter at gate 2, unload the golf cart there and drop the trailer too. Then back out to the road, turn left and go in gate 1 for rally check-in.

danemayer

I know many people are anxiously awaiting registration opening on March 1st at Noon (CST). Don't forget that February only has 28 days. March 1st is this coming Friday. It's only a little over 74 hours from now.

maryesvt

We are hoping to make the rally for the first time. We know registration starts March 1 but see under " who is attending" more than 60 names and growing each day. We are worried by registration time, there will be no more room. Are we unduly worried? Is there something we missed with early signup? We don't want to miss out. Sounds like a lot of fun and information. I am not even sure if this the the right place for this post. Thank you and hope to see you in June.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We are hoping to make the rally for the first time. We know registration starts March 1 but see under " who is attending" more than 60 names and growing each day. We are worried by registration time, there will be no more room. Are we unduly worried? Is there something we missed with early signup? We don't want to miss out. Sounds like a lot of fun and information. I am not even sure if this the the right place for this post. Thank you and hope to see you in June.

Don't worry, there will be room

danemayer

We are worried by registration time, there will be no more room. Are we unduly worried? Is there something we missed with early signup? We don't want to miss out.

I think there are 259 spots available in total. I think the fastest a Goshen NA Rally has sold out is something around 52 hours from registration opening. Usually takes longer.

Even if sold out, you can get on the waiting list. Plans change and people cancel. In the past, I believe everyone on a waiting list has made it to the rally.

CoveredWagon

I think there are 259 spots available in total. I think the fastest a Goshen NA Rally has sold out is something around 52 hours from registration opening. Usually takes longer.

Even if sold out, you can get on the waiting list. Plans change and people cancel. In the past, I believe everyone on a waiting list has made it to the rally.

Good to know. Thanks for posting this Dan. We share the newbees pain 😉

Jim Posz

Last night I found the information on t-shirt sizing. Now that the wife is sitting next to me, I can't find it. Can someone help me on this? Thanks.

Mark-Roberta 051995

Well - that was interesting, meaning the registration. Fierce quickness by all, within 20 minutes it was down to 58 sites.

We are in and can't wait - FHU infield arriving on Saturday a couple days ahead of the rally.

marthamscott

Registration done! South FHU but may change arrival date when we get closer. Looks like we will be out for close to a month with our MoRyde and warranty work post rally. Good test of our future plans to travel more.

See everyone in Goshen!

RDsStudio59

Crazy fast, got booted several times. And when I did select a site in NW by the time I checked ok it booted me again. Not real happy about the whole process. One of the times it booted me it caused me to lose my spot in the Elkart Day Tour as well. Gotta be a better way.
All said I'm in South and I will see you all in June.

Oldelevatorman

I got to the end of the registration but it didn’t have me enter cc info? Do you get an email that you’ve registered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk