2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Flapper

As of right now I see they show 5 sites remaining. Start your registration and when you get to site selection you will know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatwalk
hat
We're in, not where we wanted, but we're in. I was enquiring for a friend that couldn't get registered. Man, that was CRAZY fast how the sites went out. I clicked on one and was kicked out and by the time I got back in....most everything was gone!!

david-steph2018

Hate to be a little confused here, and here is a dumb question;
when we registered and picked t-shirt sizes it did not have anything on color selection. Can we select what color we would like for the t-shirts?

jbeletti

Hate to be a little confused here, and here is a dumb question;
when we registered and picked t-shirt sizes it did not have anything on color selection. Can we select what color we would like for the t-shirts?

There is no color selection. Next time, I'll trim those color swatches from the sizing guides. Thanks for the feedback.

CoveredWagon

Started registration picked my first choice site 😁 yippee. **** computer 😡 froze up. Had to start again. Chose the South Area and was confirmed. 🤔 at least we’re in 😁☀️

jbeletti

So do I need to do it all over again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if you want to register for the rally. I can't say why you weren't presented with a credit card payment option. Perhaps try another browser. It's worked for everyone else today. Sorry.

Flapper

Begin your registration, then when the list of available sites appear, many are marked with lengths. If no length is indicated, your coach will fit.

Thanks, was asking for a friend. Hope they continue the registration and do not give up. We didn't get in the NW section with Mo friends....took the South area, so will make new friends! Now hope we get 50 amp!

jbeletti

Thanks, was asking for a friend. Hope they continue the registration and do not give up. We didn't get in the NW section with Mo friends....took the South area, so will make new friends! Now hope we get 50 amp!
Early bird gets the worm!

See you in the South near where myself and the rally core-team will be. We aren't in the NW by design. That frees up around 15 NW sites for others.

Puzzled_1

I registered us promptly at 1. The registration process was simple (especially after reading the invitation email). I had composed a list of 7 potential sites that were of interest and we were able to book choice number 3. As of today we are coming in Monday however I could see us changing that and coming in Saturday/Sunday.

I saw a mention of minor repairs being done. Who, how and what? I'd like to look into that.

There are a few seminars going on that are of interest to me (not to mamma!).

We signed up for the Heartland plant tour. I would think the employees bring their A game that day. :)

See you all in June if not sooner.......

jbeletti

I registered us promptly at 1. The registration process was simple (especially after reading the invitation email). I had composed a list of 7 potential sites that were of interest and we were able to book choice number 3. As of today we are coming in Monday however I could see us changing that and coming in Saturday/Sunday.

I saw a mention of minor repairs being done. Who, how and what? I'd like to look into that.

There are a few seminars going on that are of interest to me (not to mamma!).

We signed up for the Heartland plant tour. I would think the employees bring their A game that day. :)

See you all in June if not sooner.......

Thank you for the comments. I am especially pleased to hear that you received, read and acted upon the Invitation email. That was the whole purpose of sending it, to give prospective attendees enough information to make informed decisions, come registration day. Others like you, did like you. Sadly, many (most?) did not. Then a few never received the email. That's why I added a copy of the email to this forum, to hopefully catch a few more people with it.

In your confirmation email, there a link to sign-up for "minor" service work. Look for that.

You may manage your registration down the road, should you change your mind on your arrival day. Any issue doing that, reach out to Julie and she can assist you. See you in June!

Flapper

Early bird gets the worm!

See you in the South near where myself and the rally core-team will be. We aren't in the NW by design. That frees up around 15 NW sites for others.

Hahahaha....this early bird waited till 12:00 sharp, got my NW site picked out and got kicked out...:-( Wasn't very happy at all and there were quite a few sites available 1 hr earlier! By the time I got right back on, they were gone. Took what was left for the size of our rig.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hahahaha....this early bird waited till 12:00 sharp, got my NW site picked out and got kicked out...:-( Wasn't very happy at all and there were quite a few sites available 1 hr earlier! By the time I got right back on, they were gone. Took what was left for the size of our rig.

The first 5 minutes were very fierce.

Here's those stats:
46 in the 1st minute
14 in the 2nd minute
7 in the 3rd minute
11 in the 4th minute
5 in the 5th minute
83 in the first five minutes

CoveredWagon

Thank you for the comments. I am especially pleased to hear that you received, read and acted upon the Invitation email. That was the whole purpose of sending it, to give prospective attendees enough information to make informed decisions, come registration day. Others like you, did like you. Sadly, many (most?) did not. Then a few never received the email. That's why I added a copy of the email to this forum, to hopefully catch a few more people with it.

Jim, the information that you and Julie put out was excellent. I had my act together but my confuser failed me. In the end all worked out. Good job you two.

Last edited by a moderator: