2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Any chance there will be a vendor there with Wi-Fi extender/boosters?

Thankd

High on my list but low chance we'll have one. I tried to get Techno RV to the rally. I worked over a year out and they're still a no. It seems they do only larger rallies - and I understand the economics of that.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
High on my list but low chance we'll have one. I tried to get Techno RV to the rally. I worked over a year out and they're still a no. It seems they do only larger rallies - and I understand the economics of that.

A Wi-Fi extender/booster is number 1 on our accessory list this year. Was hoping to have one purchased prior to or at Goshen. It’s a rough week with a 17-year-old and very weak or no Wi-Fi. Ha ha

Is Techno RV the company that handles the Wi-Fi- Camp Pro 2 kit? I have one of those sitting in my Amazon cart right now. Just doing some research.
Thanks

Kimmh012

A Wi-Fi extender/booster is number 1 on our accessory list this year. Was hoping to have one purchased prior to or at Goshen. It’s a rough week with a 17-year-old and very weak or no Wi-Fi. Ha ha

Is Techno RV the company that handles the Wi-Fi- Camp Pro 2 kit? I have one of those sitting in my Amazon cart right now. Just doing some research.
Thanks
Amazon has them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kimmh012

I know. Do you have??
No not that one, you will have to ask Jeff ... we have something for extended Wifi, but idk what it is ... we have unlimited Data, so we hotspot for the grandkids if need be, so we never worry much about it...for now

jbeletti

Is their a way of knowing what sites are left if any, with out going threw the registration process?

I have Julie checking to see of there's a way a report can be created within the tool we use, that will show what sites are available. I don't think there is though.

That said, Julie told me today that what is open is:
- Infield
- Ring Road

Both of these are "Area" siting, so no specific site numbers to tell you about.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
I know. Do you have??
I was on the TechnoRV site last night, lots of choices. We might get the entry level and have the capability to expand at a later date with a fixed antenna

Ira

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I was on the TechnoRV site last night, lots of choices. We might get the entry level and have the capability to expand at a later date with a fixed antenna

Ira

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Thinking the same. Probably going to go with the CampPro 2 package. Simple and basic, but will do all we want. Was hoping their would be a seminar at Goshen for some direction and guidance. But looks straight forward.