2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

I thought we already purchased tickets when we made our reservations.

Any tickets you purchased, will be in your rally bag, usually in a ticket envelope.

Remaining tickets are primarily from unsold seats. Each tour bus holds 56 people.

Last edited:

carl.swoyer

Any tickets you purchased, will be in your rally bag, usually in a ticket envelope.

Remaining tickets are primarily from unsold seats. Each tour bus holds 56 people.
Hi Jim,
How many openings are still available to attend the rally,if any?
Thanks

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandradee

Is it too late to purchase 2 bus tickets for the June 14th Heartland Factory Tour & ice Cream Social. If so how can I get 2 tickets.
Thank you
Carol Ranck

jbeletti

Okay thanks Jim
If I'm in the neighborhood can we sign up last minute?

Carl - if by last minute, you mean before the rally starts (June 10) - sure, we can get you in. May or may not have extra shirts in your sizes but we can likely flex on food and such. Consider planning to join us :)

carl.swoyer

Carl - if by last minute, you mean before the rally starts (June 10) - sure, we can get you in. May or may not have extra shirts in your sizes but we can likely flex on food and such. Consider planning to join us :)
Jim
Very possible. Right now we're doing a music run.
Nashville TN, Memphis TN for the May music festival, then Branson Missouri. After that where ever the wind blows us. Not by tornado of course lol. But I'll let you know
Thanks.

Toccoatravelers

Hello Heartlanders!

Several of the Lifestyle Presentations do require pre-registration and have some deadlines so we can make sure we have the appropriate supplies. Checkout the Lifestyle Presentations thread. We also have a link to all the sessions being offered. Don’t miss out on the fun and information!

Thanks Mark.

I have been in contact with Richard Anderson on the door window replacement.
This man is a wealth of information, really enlightened me on the new, no screw door window frames and larger door window.
Some of the other major brands have also gone no screw frame & larger door windows.
I found out that I can use the old size door window with the older screw style frame.
He email me the window frame part number to use for the swap, which will be here tomorrow.
He has even offered to help me with the swap.
We have a plan and time frame in place to “get-er-done”.
Thanks Again Mark, for the information.

Hockster

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I'd like to put a finer point on the tours and such that Julie just posted about.

This is some fun stuff folks. If you've never done these things and don't plan to be back this way anytime soon, jump on the bandwagon :)

If you have any questions about any of these items, just ask here!
  • South Bend Tour
  • Amish Maker Tour
  • Amish Dinner at Carriage House
  • Bison Ranch Tour
The bison tour was fun last time we went and we plan to go again this time. Recommend it to anyone looking for a nice Sunday drive.

jimpav

Thanks Mark.

I have been in contact with Richard Anderson on the door window replacement.
This man is a wealth of information, really enlightened me on the new, no screw door window frames and larger door window.
Some of the other major brands have also gone no screw frame & larger door windows.
I found out that I can use the old size door window with the older screw style frame.
He email me the window frame part number to use for the swap, which will be here tomorrow.
He has even offered to help me with the swap.
We have a plan and time frame in place to “get-er-done”.
Thanks Again Mark, for the information.

Hockster

Gary.... Don't think we will need your old window. THis camper came with a clear window unlike the "frosted" ones in our previous Heartland's, The screen door actually has a black shade as well for privacy. I think we will leave this "clear" window in, as it's the only view to the outside since our table is on the road side.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Keven & Linda,

At the Virginia Chapter Rally this past weekend, we put together a mini-convoy of 3 rigs (so far) coming in on Sunday June 2nd. I've talked to the fairgrounds people and they said I could arrive on Sunday and pay for the extra night on Monday. So we'll be in a day earlier than planned. Also, if you need any help with any thing, you can count on Carol and I. Just let us know what you need.

Keith

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Keven & Linda,

At the Virginia Chapter Rally this past weekend, we put together a mini-convoy of 3 rigs (so far) coming in on Sunday June 2nd. I've talked to the fairgrounds people and they said I could arrive on Sunday and pay for the extra night on Monday. So we'll be in a day earlier than planned. Also, if you need any help with any thing, you can count on Carol and I. Just let us know what you need.

Keith
Hey I will gladly take you up on that offer.
Linda