2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks for the input jesstalkn. With you having had 2 rigs with the Trail Air and now the Flex Air, do you see a big difference between the 2 pin boxes, in your opinion is the Flex Air worth the extra $300.00?[/QUOTE]

Yes i think so. I'm the Flex part of it is what eliminates the chucking ..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dwiseley

What are the chances of getting replacement keys for a 2018 Wilderness during the factory tour? Is there a better way to go about replacements? Thanks in advance!

jbeletti

What are the chances of getting replacement keys for a 2018 Wilderness during the factory tour? Is there a better way to go about replacements? Thanks in advance!

I’d say not good. Best bet is to call on Tuesday with your VIN and lock/key code and ask for them to be brought to the rally or for you to be able to come up to Elkhart to pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwiseley

THANKS! Jim, I apprecitate your advice. I'll call Tuesday.

I’d say not good. Best bet is to call on Tuesday with your VIN and lock/key code and ask for them to be brought to the rally or for you to be able to come up to Elkhart to pickup.

ctuna0203

Looking for a new mattress but one that can be flipped. Foam pillow tops are okay but simply speaking one sidedAny suggestions

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mark, I haven't had a standard pin box in a long time. The Mor Ryd gave me some chucking, and when I replaced it with the Trail Air, chucking gone.

mthompson

Mark, I haven't had a standard pin box in a long time. The Mor Ryd gave me some chucking, and when I replaced it with the Trail Air, chucking gone.

Thanks jayc, I really appreciate your feedback on this. It looks like it's gonna be on our shopping list for Goshen. See you in a few days.

jbeletti

Good news - Stained Glass Window vendor is a go!

Ginger’s recovery is going better than expected. So much so, her and Richard WILL be with us!

Richard expects to arrive on June 8th to begin vending Stained Glass Windows.

mthompson

Good news - Stained Glass Window vendor is a go!

Ginger’s recovery is going better than expected. So much so, her and Richard WILL be with us!

Richard expects to arrive on June 8th to begin vending Stained Glass Windows.

That's good news, Jim
Anything new on Lippert specials?

Thanks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
OK, got tired of seeing you guys have all the tornado watching together while we are stuck here in Oklahoma tornado watching by ourselves, so I just moved our arrival date to Jun 3. See y'all then.

jbeletti

OK, got tired of seeing you guys have all the tornado watching together while we are stuck here in Oklahoma tornado watching by ourselves, so I just moved our arrival date to Jun 3. See y'all then.
See ya soon Gus and Debra! Safe travels.

mthompson

Speaking of coming in early.

Are there any road closures in or around Goshen or the 4H fairgrounds that we all need to know about. Looking on Google maps it looks like Hwy 33 aka Lincoln Hwy is under construction when you get close to the Fairgrounds.

RDsStudio59

Are there any road closures in or around Goshen or the 4H fairgrounds that we all need to know about. Looking on Google maps it looks like Hwy 33 aka Lincoln Hwy is under construction when you get close to the Fairgrounds.
I'm checking with some family that is local to that area right now. Will update soon.
The only thing they were aware of was a realignment project on 33 in the downtown area that was reopened to traffic last fall. No idea what is going on around 3rd street where Google shows construction though. Maybe a call to the Goshen Police Department tomorrow would be best.

Sent from Roger using my personal pocket pc on Tapatalk

Last edited:

jbeletti

Only thing I've seen thus far is some construction on 15, just north of downtown. I pulled the rig down that way from Elkhart. No worries.

danemayer

Yesterday, going south on 33, just before the turn through downtown, there was 1 lane closed. That was the least amount of road work we've ever seen in Elkhart/Goshen.

pegmikef

Kercher Road/county road 38 (just south of the Walmart Located on south US 33) It is closed or one way in various sections in and around Goshen, but is not a problem for getting to the fairgrounds coming from the south on US 33.

Last edited by a moderator: