2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Chippendale

I have been told that at my age it is not good to put off things, so I guess if I want to attend another Goshen rally, it might be better to do it in 2019 than wait until 2021. This posting should get me on the "notification list". Looking forward to it.

jstarwal

That night I'm heading west next spring so don't know if we will make it or not. But please keep me informed.

jbeletti

That night I'm heading west next spring so don't know if we will make it or not. But please keep me informed.

Hi Jack - all dates are set and will not change. The schedule of events within the rally will be added over the coming months. The threads in the rally sub-forum will be updated as we go along. You'll need to stay abreast of them. All club members, as we get closer to registration time, will be sent an email with a bunch or rally info, registration link etc. Hope to see you but if not, travel safe and have fun.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Yes we will be attending the Pre-Rally and the Rally. Looking forward to my first National Rally.

jbeletti

Yes we will be attending the Pre-Rally and the Rally. Looking forward to my first National Rally.

Great Joe! Registration will be done online beginning March 1 at noon central. Club members will be notified via email with details in advance.

We sure hope to be there
Have plans to be there if we can just reserve a spot.
Is there usually more that want to come than there are spaces available???
It will be our first National Rally

MARK & PEGGY TURNBOUGH
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Peggy - Retired School Teacher
Mark - Retired Pastor

2017 Big Horn 3270RS
Progressive EMS 50c Hard Wired System
Morryde Rubber Pin Box

2016 Ford F-250, 6.7 Diesel
Loadlifter Ultimate 5000 Air Bags
TST 507RV Tire Monitoring System
B&W Turn Over Ball - Companion 20K Hitch

HOC Member since April 2017
North Center Regional Rally, Ludington

B29499F6-5508-41E5-A70F-0962B622C236.jpg

Attachments

• 7C88749E-EC66-46B3-B922-F27E6D48E5A5.jpeg
    7C88749E-EC66-46B3-B922-F27E6D48E5A5.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DC6E47B9-3528-4258-93B7-6608B821E785.jpg
    DC6E47B9-3528-4258-93B7-6608B821E785.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 50

danemayer

We sure hope to be there
Have plans to be there if we can just reserve a spot.
Is there usually more that want to come than there are spaces available???
It will be our first National Rally

MARK & PEGGY TURNBOUGH
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Peggy - Retired School Teacher
Mark - Retired Pastor

2017 Big Horn 3270RS
Progressive EMS 50c Hard Wired System
Morryde Rubber Pin Box

2016 Ford F-250, 6.7 Diesel
Loadlifter Ultimate 5000 Air Bags
TST 507RV Tire Monitoring System
B&W Turn Over Ball - Companion 20K Hitch

HOC Member since April 2017
North Center Regional Rally, Ludington MI, June 2018
View attachment 60098

It usually sells out and has a waitlist. But there are always issues that cause people to cancel. So I think the waitlists have cleared and everyone has been able to get in to every North American Rally.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
We have the rally already scheduled. We'll be arriving 06/03. Planning on helping anywhere we're needed. I know Nora is helping Linda West.😁

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Donna and i plan to be there for sure after our ontario rally in windsor/mcgregor, ont the weekend before pre-rally starts. We are looking forward to this fun event and would love to see some of our great american friends attend ours before heading to goshen..hint hint ;-).

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Donna and i plan to be there for sure after our ontario rally in windsor/mcgregor, ont the weekend before pre-rally starts. We are looking forward to this fun event and would love to see some of our great american friends attend ours before heading to goshen..hint hint ;-).

Mike, wish we could make it to your rally. But can only swing one week of vacation for the Goshen.
Any chances you can move your rally to the weekend before Goshen… LOL!!

We are planning to take a little trip up into Canada before or after the New York rally in August.