2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Thinking the same. Probably going to go with the CampPro 2 package. Simple and basic, but will do all we want. Was hoping their would be a seminar at Goshen for some direction and guidance. But looks straight forward.

I tried to get Techno RV to the rally. I worked over a year out and they're still a no. It seems they do only larger rallies - and I understand the economics of that.

dgilton

I was wondering if anyone knows if We don’t get a response back about our 2 items to be fixed at Goshen Rally, does that mean they have excepted our requests? I was wondering because I requested to replace slideout seal and don’t know if it was too big a job or not.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have a friend that requested for slide seals and they did reject it right away. To big of a job to do there on site.
I requested my D-seals and was approved within minutes of the request.

So you might need to try again.
There response was within hours of the request.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I was wondering if anyone knows if We don’t get a response back about our 2 items to be fixed at Goshen Rally, does that mean they have excepted our requests? I was wondering because I requested to replace slideout seal and don’t know if it was too big a job or not.

I’ll ask Dave Yocum to check into your requests.

D-seals are usually approved. Wiper seals are usually NOT approved.

davebennington

Debbie,

Your blind item was approved, However the request for slide out seals was questioned. If it is the "D" seals it will be approved, If it is a bottom wiper seal I am pretty sure it will be denied. Can you give me a little more information as to what seals you are requesting to be worked on.

You can e-mail me @ dyocum881@yahoo.com

Thanks,

dave.

maryesvt

We are wondering if there will be opportunities to talk to tech reps at the rally. Would like to talk to Norcold and Lippert reps.

jbeletti

We are wondering if there will be opportunities to talk to tech reps at the rally. Would like to talk to Norcold and Lippert reps.

They won’t be hanging around but it may be possible to chat with them. My suggestion is to see our Service Desk at 9 am Monday morning, June 10. Tell our team about why you want to speak to these vendor tech reps and if they can, they’ll try to make an arrangement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big-B

My wife and I have been RV'ing for about 20 years and tent camped before that but have never attended a rally. Is there a site somewhere that would tell us more about what to expect at a rally? What is included with your registration fee? Is it just camping or are there other things available when you attend? Thanks for any information.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
My wife and I have been RV'ing for about 20 years and tent camped before that but have never attended a rally. Is there a site somewhere that would tell us more about what to expect at a rally? What is included with your registration fee? Is it just camping or are there other things available when you attend? Thanks for any information.
Big-B, check out post #1 of this thread. There is a link to a preliminary agenda as well as some other information that might answer some of your questions.

Peace
Dave

dgilton

Debbie,

Your blind item was approved, However the request for slide out seals was questioned. If it is the "D" seals it will be approved, If it is a bottom wiper seal I am pretty sure it will be denied. Can you give me a little more information as to what seals you are requesting to be worked on.

You can e-mail me @ dyocum881@yahoo.com

Thanks,

dave.
I sent you an email with a picture. Thanks

CoveredWagon

I guess it's my turn to ask, how do i,know if my service request was approved or not. I submitted it a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim B,
Question for you. What time is the rally registration team greeting attendees. We are probably coming in late evening on Saturday. Not to worried about finding our way to our spot, as we’ve been there a time or 2 or 3. But it might apply to others arriving during the later hours.

jbeletti

Jim B,
Question for you. What time is the rally registration team greeting attendees. We are probably coming in late evening on Saturday. Not to worried about finding our way to our spot, as we’ve been there a time or 2 or 3. But it might apply to others arriving during the later hours.

Hi Jamie,

We don't have a set time but generally speaking, there will be someone at the check-in trailer from about 8 am through 4 pm. At times when check-in is closed, there will be a late check-in sign posted with Kevin's cell number on it. If he's onsite and the hour is reasonable, he'll likely roll over to check-in.

Those rolling in after dark and fairly late are encouraged to dry camp in the grassy area near the check-in gate off the side of the interior road between gate 1 and check-in gate A.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Jamie,

We don't have a set time but generally speaking, there will be someone at the check-in trailer from about 8 am through 4 pm. At times when check-in is closed, there will be a late check-in sign posted with Kevin's cell number on it. If he's onsite and the hour is reasonable, he'll likely roll over to check-in.

Those rolling in after dark and fairly late are encouraged to dry camp in the grassy area near the check-in gate off the side of the interior road between gate 1 and check-in gate A.

Thanks.

Oldelevatorman

Hi folks; sadly we’ve had to cancel our plans to attend the National Rally this year. Just starting a long rehab from a recent major surgery and we’ll remain here in Tucson for the next few months where I have access to a pool, gym and physical therapy to get back in shape for travelling again! I wouldn’t have even got this far without my wife’s patience and skills. Enjoy the rally and safe travels to everyone! Jim & Linda Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon. Hope this the right forum for this question.
I forgot to make a copy of our rally registration for the rally in Goshen.
And we can't remember what the dates are for the tours we are taking.
This is our first Heartland rally. Really looking forward to it.
Brenda and I are going to the MO rally in Branson, MO, in May. We had a met and greet with Larry and Gayle in town here with 2 other couples. It was a great visit.
We are signed up for the disc brake system upgrade for our Landmark Mesa.
Performance Trailer Braking is doing the install.
Kelly has asked for the dates that we have open so she can schedule tthe install on our unit.
Here is the question. Is there some place I can look to view our registration form to get the dates of our tours?So I can give the dates to Kelly.
Thanks for your help.
Hopefully next time I will make a copy.
:Heartland Owners Club

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Go back to the original email that confirmed your reservation at regonline and sign in and you should be able to see everything.
Linda

Dan50

I was registering for the rally today and when I got to the section on golf cart rentals it only offers rentals for the whole pre-rally as well as the rally days together. For the 2017 rally, I was able to rent the cart for the rally days alone. Is this not available this year. I don't want to pay for days I won't even be there for. This really bumps the price up quite a lot. My wife needs a cart. Any info would be much appreciated.