2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I was there twice last week! New owners but still great food! We will join you, pick a time!

I heard you were there with Diane and Paul. Met them at the Ohio camp out in Berlin this past weekend. Sounds like you all were very busy.
Mark

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Is there any overflow parking available at the Fairgrounds for a truck or car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southernlady5464

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread new pre rally outings

Nothing is planned yet. I am open to ideas though. What would you like to see/do for pre-rally touring? Thanks for any and all feedback.

Maybe next time, have a big family meal at https://essenhaus.com/
I know y’all do the smaller ones during pre rally but one there would be awesome. They have a Cruise In from May to Sept every Thursday. https://essenhaus.com/cruise-in/

BTW, we pulled into Elkhart Campground today for our last warranty work next week. Will be back here til the start of the pre rally.

jbeletti

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread new pre rally outings

Maybe next time, have a big family meal at https://essenhaus.com/
I know y’all do the smaller ones during pre rally but one there would be awesome. They have a Cruise In from May to Sept every Thursday. https://essenhaus.com/cruise-in/

BTW, we pulled into Elkhart Campground today for our last warranty work next week. Will be back here til the start of the pre rally.

We used to take the rally to places like that until we grew up and got big :) Taking 500 people out anywhere is getting challenging.

'Lil Guy'

Not sure where to post this. Will the Lippert undercarraige storaige bins be sold at a discount at the Nat'l rally? I'm looking at the LC236558 model. Thanks in advance.

orion7144

Others have it right, Brian Chiddister of Elkhart Satellite will be there. You may reach out to him now to make advance purchases and installation appointments at 574-875-6809‬ / elksat@earthlink.net.

They will not install a pre-purchased system. Only if you buy from them. I need to still get mine installed. I have all the stuff for the install but I am a little shy about going on the roof.

jbeletti

Not sure where to post this. Will the Lippert undercarraige storaige bins be sold at a discount at the Nat'l rally? I'm looking at the LC236558 model. Thanks in advance.

Frank - yes, LCI will be there. Unsure what items they will bring and what items they will be offering at a discount. They'll have their big tent there and can likely grab anything needed to sell from their warehouse. Hoping........... to have a discount flyer from them soon but it's outta my hands.

ctuna0203

Got a price on a new system but want to talk to him about a refurbished dish network system

jbeletti

They will not install a pre-purchased system. Only if you buy from them. I need to still get mine installed. I have all the stuff for the install but I am a little shy about going on the roof.

Yeah - sorry about that. I just confirmed this with them.

They will do service work on existing installed systems. But perhaps they're busy enough with installs for product they sell that they do not need to take on customer purchased dish installs. Dunno.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Update 5/11: Tickets are available for these events:
South Bend Tour
Amish Maker Tour
Amish Dinner at Carriage House
Bison Ranch Tour

Tickets are also available for the bus ride to and from the Heartland RV Factory Tour.

If you would like to purchase 1 or more tickets, email Julie Hancock
club@heartlandowners.org with your name, the event name and the number of tickets you would like to purchase. Only available tickets will be sold. When an event is sold out you will be placed on a wait list in case of cancellations.

jbeletti

I'd like to put a finer point on the tours and such that Julie just posted about.

This is some fun stuff folks. If you've never done these things and don't plan to be back this way anytime soon, jump on the bandwagon :)

If you have any questions about any of these items, just ask here!
  • South Bend Tour
  • Amish Maker Tour
  • Amish Dinner at Carriage House
  • Bison Ranch Tour