2021 Fuel 323 Tire Pressure

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Unless you know the weight at each tire you should inflate to the pressure indicated on the sticker located on the off door side near the front.
That number is normally the max inflation rating of the tire which can be found on the tire sidewall.

Peace
Dave

Gargoyle12

Unless you know the weight at each tire you should inflate to the pressure indicated on the sticker located on the off door side near the front.
That number is normally the max inflation rating of the tire which can be found on the tire sidewall.

Peace
Dave
I am not sure where you are talking about "sticker located on the off door side near the front"

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Somewhere near your hitch on the side of your trailer that does not have the door.
If you don't find the sticker just inflate to the cold PSI inflation on the tire.
That sticker should also have the VIN and date of manufacture.

Peace
Dave

TrailCreek

Be aware of tire max pressure when temps are high. My tires said 125 psi cold max so that was what I used. On more than one occasion TPMS indicated 147psi when it was 103 degrees outside. Max for the tire was 150psi.

Now, after listening to the Coop truck tire guru, I inflate them to 115psi max cold.

He said just because the tire gives a max pressure, unless you are maxing them out weight wise, I would not inflate them to max cold psi. Ask your tire guy. Depending on the load, area of the country, and season, you may need different numbers.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk