2812 going away??

newman

Went by a couple dealers today, one with a 2812. They all said the 2812 was not in the next brochure and looks to be going away. Any truth to this? Is there any plans for a new model similar to the 2812? I'm interested in a smaller hauler than most of the ones available but like the quality features of heartland.

newman

Well I'm going to assume its being dropped from the lineup, the Heartland website shows the 2812 as "Dealer stock only"....the informal send off usually. I only hope they're coming out with something similar, the 2812 needed updates and design changes IMHO.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The 2812 is going away, and being replaced with the new 3418. This unit is 37' in over all length, double axle unit, and has a 18' of garage with two sets of happy jack beds w/ convertible sofa's. The front portion uses the upper deck kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom from our 390 Road Warrior.

newman

So now there won't be a toyhauler under 36' long in any of the three lineups? (Cyclone,RW,torque)

stsmark

I love my 2011 2812 a few tweaks design wise and a foot in the bathroom length wise with a nicer shower and it would kill the other short haulers.

I'd love to see a 3418 with one couch slideout on the driver side, and a 10' garage with loft. I could fit the side by side in the garage and have a spot for two dirtbikes on the passenger side. If it was an honest 38', verified by measuring bumper to tip with a plumb bob and manual measurement, I'd be a buyer tomorrow.

kah68

It's a corner shower away from being a perfect fit for my and my 9200lb truck, I hope they come out with a few more features in the same basic package.