3 of us in Ingram Texas!

Tom-Kathi

We are in our Big Country and next door to our right is Jim and Donna in their Sundance and two sites to our left is David and Kathy in their Landmark.

Heartland is well represented in the Johnson Creek RV Resort this Winter as two others have come and gone in the past few weeks.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Tom-Kathi - wow what a coincedence, Wednesday you will have a Landmark and an Elkridge coming in. My BIL and I and a cousin with a SOB are rollong in for Thanksgiving. We'll see you soon.

TomMar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GOTTOYS

Kath and I will be there for the month of March. I'm bringing my toolbox to fix Dave and Kathys' latest collection of needed repairs LOL......Don

Tom-Kathi

Looking forward to meeting you all!! Bring warm clothes as it is VERY cold here right now!!!!

So Don are you doing the body damage repair from his tire mishap? We were here when the parts were delivered a few weeks ago.

GOTTOYS

Looking forward to meeting you all!! Bring warm clothes as it is VERY cold here right now!!!!

So Don, are you doing the body damage repair from his tire mishap? We were here when the parts were delivered a few weeks ago.
Hoping that will be done when I get there. Dave is just hating the way it looks. We always find some reason to drink a cold one or two while I manage to screw something up on either his trailer or mine...We've spent 2 Winters there then went elsewhere last year. Going to AZ first this year for part of Jan. and Feb. then to JCRV for the month of March....Don

Tom-Kathi

Well I saw an RV Repair Truck over there this morning, so it may have already been done. Been busy moving out of our S&B and into storage this week to have a chance to check in on them.

Tom-Kathi

Tom-Kathi - wow what a coincedence, Wednesday you will have a Landmark and an Elkridge coming in. My BIL and I and a cousin with a SOB are rollong in for Thanksgiving. We'll see you soon.

TomMar

Yep, we saw you guys over there while we were taking our dogs for a walk. Hard to miss your flag pole!! :)

TomMar

we are here. We are in sight 14 will love come down and see you tomorrow or maybe the next day will talk to you later Cheers

dglatta

Well howdy to our fellow Heartlanders here at JCRV Resort. We had a toilet fix going on today largely because of the high silt content of the water here. Be sure to change your filters regularly. Ours was trashed after 2 1/2 weeks and managed to silt up our toilet lines as well. Live and learn!

Tom-Kathi

Well howdy to our fellow Heartlanders here at JCRV Resort. We had a toilet fix going on today largely because of the high silt content of the water here. Be sure to change your filters regularly. Ours was trashed after 2 1/2 weeks and managed to silt up our toilet lines as well. Live and learn!

Yikes! Will put one on the Lowes shopping list!! Thanks!!

TomMar

Well the weekend is over and some of us have that ugly thing called a J-O-B, anyhow it was a great time we had. We had so many Heartlands in the park I thought there was a rally - 2 Landmark's, 2 Big Horn's, 1 Big Country, 1 Sundance and 2 Elkridge's. I got to talk to most of the folks and common to all Heartlanders everyone was really nice. My thanks to all and I hope to see y'all at a rally in the future.:):cool:

Tom-Kathi

Well the weekend is over and some of us have that ugly thing called a J-O-B, anyhow it was a great time we had. We had so many Heartlands in the park I thought there was a rally - 2 Landmark's, 2 Big Horn's, 1 Big Country, 1 Sundance and 2 Elkridge's. I got to talk to most of the folks and common to all Heartlanders everyone was really nice. My thanks to all and I hope to see y'all at a rally in the future.:):cool:

It was really nice to meet you and your family Tom! Kathi and I look forward to seeing you all again soon!!! :)