30USBH rear power stabilizer jacks are not working

Brand new 2016 30usbh, rear stabilizer jacks worked at the dealership when they did the demo. I have never used them, tried to use them today and they don't work. I checked all the fuses and found no problems. The rest of the electrical items in/on TT are working fine. Any idea as to what the problem may be?

Thanks,

2K1630USBH

Garypowell

Might be the switch or a bad ground. You can trace this with a meter or put it on the list of other things you will find.

should mention it is the same switch (at least on mine) that runs the front landing gear. Be careful in switching them but this can eliminate the switch as a problem.

Many times HL will ship the par directly to you.

Or or you can leave it at the dealership for a month.

danemayer

If you're going to investigate the switch wiring, or swap switches to diagnose, take a good clear picture of the wiring side of the switch before starting. Even better, also label the wires. Once you start pulling wires off, it's easy to get to a place where you're not sure what goes where.

I figured out the problem. The nuts and lock washers were loose, and one was actually missing. I replaced them all and now everything is working! Thank you to those who replied!