32 RLTS Slide water leak issues

65kaiser

I just came to my dealer to pick up my slightly used 2013 32 RLTS. While sitting in it it started pouring rain, I then noticed a steady flow of water coming across my kitchen floor! Looks like it was coming from behind the fridge. The dealer states it is a design flaw and has come up with "A Fix" of his own. So far this whole delivery has been a huge let down, many items not fixed that were promised and now this! Wondering if anyone else has had this leak problem??
thanks in advance.

danemayer

Hi 65kaiser,

While sitting in it it started pouring rain, I then noticed a steady flow of water coming across my kitchen floor! Looks like it was coming from behind the fridge.
Did you go outside to investigate where the water was coming in? Looking at the floorplan, I think the first place I'd check would be the seals on the slide next to the frig.

What was the dealer's "fix"?

65kaiser

Hi 65kaiser, Did you go outside to investigate where the water was coming in? Looking at the floorplan, I think the first place I'd check would be the seals on the slide next to the frig. What was the dealer's "fix"?
It was raining very hard so my first priority was to have the dealer put in in a service bay to get it out of the rain.They put in in a rain test bay today and found that it was in fact the slide gasket. his fix is to build up a thick bead of silicone, Not sure of exactly where I will find out more next week. Basically the delivery went totally south and I went home without it! I wqnted to find out if this was a regular occuring problem with a proper fix or if this was a fluke.

mallard29s

It was raining very hard so my first priority was to have the dealer put in in a service bay to get it out of the rain.They put in in a rain test bay today and found that it was in fact the slide gasket. his fix is to build up a thick bead of silicone, Not sure of exactly where I will find out more next week. Basically the delivery went totally south and I went home without it! I wqnted to find out if this was a regular occuring problem with a proper fix or if this was a fluke.

You might better look for another unit. Water problems are a nightmare!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Hey that's funny... I just had the same thing happen on mine....Let me know how it all turns out and I will do the same as mine is in service as we speak.