3950 Owners Help Please?

jwalker1

I was trying to open one of the drawers yesterday on the one side of the circular couch and found that the couch section moved. Is it supposed to move? This is a really great thing if it is supposed to move since it is in a "L" shape and you can put it next to a wall and put your grandchild (1 1/2 years old) on it to sleep without escaping. Just a question. Also, I have been getting a lot of requests for tours from "Inferno Owners" to see the Cyclone. They really like the 3950 bunks in the living room since they are separated. I have been telling them about the King 4100 which I think is about the same model except with a king bed option and the bathtub.

steiny93

i'm not following the couch drawer question....
on our 2013 3950 beneath the sides of the couch on the passenger side there are doors that open which allow for storage beneath the couch; but the rest of the couch is fixed solid to the floor

JasonShrout

Nope, they are not secured. Be glad, because when you lose something behind it, that's the only way to get it out. The ends (LH,RH) come out first, then the middle.

When you start having water leaks, this comes in handy too. A good fungicide tends to prevent mold. Removing the carpet helps too.