7 Way Plug In The Bed

jnbhobe

Jamie; looks to me like you got the roof about 4ft low, the North Trail won't make it thru the door. Still looks good, seems like a never ending job don't it.

This pillar is where I chose to mount mine for the same reasons, works fine so far. I just fed the wires down thrur the rear stake pocket hole down to the bottom to make the underneath connections, all is hidden, unless you look down the hole.:cool: The plug faces forward on the left rear corner, near the top.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I went to etrailer.com and found an in-bed receptacle/extension. Something like this harness.

Thanks Dave. The 90 degree end would help if space between the bed sides is tight. As soon as the snow melts, I'm going to look at where I'm going th place the plug.

Jamie

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
In my Ford, there was plenty of room between the inner and outer walls to not need the 90degree adapter. If you have the clearance, I've seen the "normal" harness for as low as $50.00. Check Tweetys, e-trailer.com, and a couple of others for comparison (my local RV sales and service place had a couple of them for $49.95!)

JWalker

Picked up a kit from Autoanything.com. On sale plus free shipping.

Now.....where to cut the hole???

Thanks for all the help.

JWalker

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. I can check one little mod of my "to do" list.

The Kit
ftczv8.jpg

The hole
fuao1l.jpg

Finished
2yo6a1t.jpg

Thanks again