A Thread For Ann Walker

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hope u're first day was a good one u can now say u have this day behind u & u r a day closer to going home. Keep up the good work we love u

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Good Morning GF! Can I get you some coffee? Hope you got some sleep last night.

Good luck today in the transplant zone!

I'll call you later.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi GF! Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you. Really nice talking this morning and I am so glad you are still feeling pretty good! Call me when the juice stops drippin'!

bill40

Hi Ann sending our prayers, order doubles on the food you like , worked for me . Take Care Ma & Pa.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hope u're first day was a good one u can now say u have this day behind u & u r a day closer to going home. Keep up the good work we love u
Got my stem cells back today (or at least some of them. They still have some they're holding in reserve in case I need them down the road). Doing good so far, just a little tired but if that is the worst I have to face, I'm up to the task!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
That just made my day awesome! Hope you have a relaxing & restful night and let them pamper you, you certainly deserve it. We'll have to get Jimmy Cosmo to make you one of his specialty drinks soon. Talk to you tomorrow

mjatwalker

Johnnie & Marsha and Mary & Tom--thanks for the prayers and well wishes. They are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to see ya'll soon.

PSF513

ANN: You do what the doctors tell you to do. Camping season will wait for you. We all miss you and are prayibg for your complete and speedy recovery

PSF513

Being in isolation while the stem cells regenerate your system is no fun but think of the stories to tell around the campfire.

mjatwalker

That just made my day awesome! Hope you have a relaxing & restful night and let them pamper you, you certainly deserve it. We'll have to get Jimmy Cosmo to make you one of his specialty drinks soon. Talk to you tomorrow
Mmm a Jimmy Cosmo, can't wait!

gschaaf

Hi Ann our thoughts and prayers are with you hope for a speedy recovery so we can be together again around the campfire.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Colleen please don't get her wound up! She has an indoor pool across the street from her room and the Speedo's.....oh the Speedo's!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well GF I will see you tomorrow morning at the coffee pot. I am working a 13 hour shift for the 3rd time this week so call my cell anythime you get lonely. Right now, I'm off to bed! Stay out of the pool!

cjhicks

I'm so glad to hear Judy is moving forward. How did the treatment go today? You are both in my prayers. I know Judy will handle her treatment like a real trooper. See ya soon.

Judy had her second Radiation treatment today and she is doing great only 28 more to go, she said that she will try and call you tomorrow. You keep up the good work and we will see you soon. Calvin