Any 2010 Grand Canyon owners out there?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
In our previous 5er (Alfa Gold) we had a large desk that had a TV above it and file drawers built in. (No fireplace) I had a desktop computer, 4 function Printer, external DVD drive, desk telephone pencil holder and several other odds and ends. They all sat on non-skid shelving material and I never had any problem with anything moving. It will work. Also had a belly drawer with a built in pencil tray.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Wonder what the differences and options in the 2011 Grand Canyon from the 2010 will be JimBo? The 2011 roll out should be sometime in January 2010 yes?
Also probably cost a little bit more, or less because of the economy?

jbeletti

Wonder what the differences and options in the 2011 Grand Canyon from the 2010 will be JimBo? The 2011 roll out should be sometime in January 2010 yes?
Also probably cost a little bit more, or less because of the economy?

Changes - don't know as I have yet to see the proto-type.

Costs - likely a bit more but not due to economy, rather, due to changes/additions that drive costs.

Roll-out - sometime in Q1.

Jim

jbeletti

sprehoda and Jim -

J.D. and I have PCs and use the following Quake Secure putty to secure printers and processors. Monitors are turned face down onto gripping shelf liner stuff. Keyboards sit on a piece of grippy stuff also. So far items have remained securely on the entertainment slide and on top of my desk (replaced kitchen table).

http://www.sunsetent.com/Categories/quakesecure.html

Hope all of you enjoy those new Grand Canyons. Looking forward to seeing yours all set up, Jim.

Thanks for sharing CJ. I just may try the Quake putty.

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Midastouch...did you ever get your new Grand Canyon? How do you like it, and how does it compare to your Classic?