any ideas for a better shower head?

centerline

im looking for suggestions for a shower head that will give a wider spray of water.
the one that i have now sprays about a 2inch pattern at 24inches from the shower head, and I would prefer to have one that has about a 5inch spray pattern....

due to heartlands use of the plastic fittings in the 1/2" pex line, which only have a 5/16 pathway thru them, more water flow and pressure is not an option without replacing all the joints with metal fittings, or upgrading to a larger size line thruout the freshwater plumbing system....

those of you who have a good spray pattern from your shower head, what brand or type are you using?.... thanks

centerline

Oxygenics makes several models for RV's
thank you.... im aware that several manufactures make shower heads for rv's, but im looking for a shower head that has been PROVEN to be a good model by people who use it... in not concerned with the brand of it, but only with the performance of it... im not really into buying several different models and trying them all, when there must be someone here who has already found the perfect shower head and may be willing to share what kind it is...

danemayer

I put in an Oxygenics shower head many years ago. In addition to changing the shower head, if you're using a water filter it may be restricting water flow. The finer the filtration, the lower the water flow. And while you should use a Pressure Regulator, inexpensive regulators control pressure by restricting water flow. Better regulators allow you to take full advantage of the water flow coming from the campground spigot. Take a look at RVWaterFilterStore.com products.

marknewbill

I also recommend the oxygenics 26481. its a basic model with only 1 setting, but has flow control buttons on the hose or head, you can move that part. I believe I got it at a Walmart. vastly superior to the original equipment.

sengli

oxygenics 26481...I second the recommendation of this model. Works great and has a consistent spray with lots of pressure. It works better than any we have bought for the house.

rmeyer

im looking for suggestions for a shower head that will give a wider spray of water.
the one that i have now sprays about a 2inch pattern at 24inches from the shower head, and I would prefer to have one that has about a 5inch spray pattern....

due to heartlands use of the plastic fittings in the 1/2" pex line, which only have a 5/16 pathway thru them, more water flow and pressure is not an option without replacing all the joints with metal fittings, or upgrading to a larger size line thruout the freshwater plumbing system....

those of you who have a good spray pattern from your shower head, what brand or type are you using?.... thanks
Oxygenics works great.