App for 2021 Cyclone 4270 central monitoring panel

Hello everyone, I just picked up our new Cyclone 4270 Toy Hauler and wanted to see if there’s a app to control the rig or monitor the tank levels? Thank you in advance for your help.

jim

danemayer

Hi jim,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I don't know if Cyclones have that feature. I don't see it mentioned on their feature list. Perhaps another owner of a 2021 Cyclone 4270 can chime in.

If you don't hear anything, you can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Hi jim,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I don't know if Cyclones have that feature. I don't see it mentioned on their feature list. Perhaps another owner of a 2021 Cyclone 4270 can chime in.

If you don't hear anything, you can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Thanks for the info, I’ll give them a call. Safe travels!

danemayer

While waiting, check in your cabinets for one of these modules. I think this is from a Bighorn. If you have this, there is a phone app that connects to it.

Lippert One Control Wireless Receiver Front.jpg

Mara

Purchased 2022 cyclone 4006. All my apps devices except for leveling had disappeared. Gone from my one control app. I pressed on the resinc button by mistake. How can I restore these apps? Nothing works without if. Need water pump heater, awning, generator, lights they are all gone!