April sure is fun around here!!!

TXTiger

Re: Apriil sure is fun around here!!!

The only thing we can do here in winter is go to the beach and surf. If we want to see snow we have to go to Big Bear, Mammouth, or Lake Tahoe. Dave get a Harley and ride with me this summer! Are you using a GoPro camera?

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

How do you keep from getting lost in all that snow.. It was getting close to being dark when we were riding and I had no idea where we were. Just happened to find someone going back so we followed them..BC

Hi Bob, Amy asked me that very same question last time we went riding together. We stopped for a break and she says we're in the middle of nowhere how do you know the way back. I told her we are in the middle of somewhere and if you pay attention to the mountain tops you'll always be able to find your way back. That is if it doesn't get dark or a storm doesn't roll in. So I always keep a GPS with me just in case.;)

codycarver

The only thing we can do here in winter is go to the beach and surf. If we want to see snow we have to go to Big Bear, Mammouth, or Lake Tahoe. Dave get a Harley and ride with me this summer! Are you using a GoPro camera?

Those two wheel things are way to dangerous for me:). The camera is built into my goggles. A company called Liquid Image makes them. You can shoot HD video or take still shots.

See ya in June!!!

TXTiger

Dave, when and where is your local chapter rally this year? I will be in NE after the national rally in Goshen and then head to the Sturges MC Rally the first week of Aug.

codycarver

Dave, when and where is your local chapter rally this year? I will be in NE after the national rally in Goshen and then head to the Sturges MC Rally the first week of Aug.

Our rally is in Vernal UT Sept. 26th through the 29th then we head to the Amana Colonies in Iowa for Jay and Stella's rally. Hope you can make it. The first shot is on me!!! How are you and Layla getting on?

codycarver

Looks awesome, now Sally is wanting to head out there & take you up on your offer! But she's kind of a wimp in the cold!!!

If Amy can handle it I'm sure Sally can.

sengli

I love skidooing. Had nothing but skidoo's for like thirty years. Never rode much in the mountian setting, I am a flatlander. That looked like too much fun.

TXTiger

I am leaving May 6th heading to the rally in Gettysburg, then Wash DC before Goshen. I will be back home by late Sept. and won't be able to go to your rally in UT. Layla is doing great, she loves to travel in the truck and camp in the toy hauler. I am looking forward to doing a shot with you soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

If Amy can handle it I'm sure Sally can.

We ski, love it, have never tried snowmobiling tho, looks like fun! Count us in, if you want to plan a "spring break rally in the snow", we'd enjoy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codycarver

We ski, love it, have never tried snowmobiling tho, looks like fun! Count us in, if you want to plan a "spring break rally in the snow", we'd enjoy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting idea Erika. Maybe others will weigh in here also.