Are the Bighorns swarming?

RottsNScotts

I am quite sure there is a not so secret Bighorn invasion going on lately!

I picked my Cyclone up in Idaho the 13th of May from some repair. On the way to WA, I saw 2 Bighorns in ID, heading eastbound on I-84. Every day, and I mean EVERY DAY, since then, I have seen Bighorns either on the road or at the campgrounds I am staying at.

There was even one passing me northbound on US 50, in CA, as I made way to Polluck Pines; free stay for the holiday weekend while I show Boomer in Placerville! Sweet! ;)

I waved but no response yet! VBG

TxCowboy

A quick trip through our RV park on this holiday weekends shows a very nice HL presence -- two Landmarks, a Cyclone, a Big Country, two Gateways, and a few others. Maybe we should start a new Texas chapter here!! :)

RottsNScotts, Could have been me you saw on Hwy50. I live just west of Placerville. Highway 50 runs East/West. From Sacramento, Ca to Ocean City, Maryland. Just over 3,000 miles.

sengli

We camp mostly at state parks here in indiana. We rarely see any heartland products where we go. Cant swing a dead cat and not hit a keystone product.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I see lots of Heartland RV's roaming the highways of Colorado.

And also in the campgrounds.

I agree that I see more Bighorns than any other Heartland brand.

Mrsfish

Beautiful landmark heading south on i25 in Pueblo, Co. Pulled by black tv at 9:15 local time. Wishing it was us