ATF: Big Country - 2013 Big Country 3450TS Theater Seating

jjwirt

I own a 2012 Big Country 3450TS. I am looking to put a sofa against the back wall like on the new 2013 with the theater seating. I am wondering what the manufacture and model number is of the sofa that is located against the back wall of the 2013? Can i purchase one form the factory or can you let me know how to purchase one?

Thanks

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are in the same boat as you are - wanting to get a leather sofa for the back of the coach. The factory doesn't do retail sales but hopefully before long we can find out who a distributorship that all of us other folks can obtain the seats/sofas from.

B

bwwalczak

Good news is this, Big Country has THE ONLY sofa that will fit behind the slides. Bad news is that it is expensive. You can contact Heartland parts department and see the cost exactly, but keep in mind, it will have to include freight. For the cost, it may make sense to apply the $$ to a new Big Country!!! We can do that for you also!!!

Heartland Parts - 574-266-8726
Heartland Big Country "order a new 5th wheel" HOTLINE: 574-532-1491 (my cell phone #)......

I will help any way I can.