ATF: Bighorn - TI 35

rnewk52

Greetings,
We (several of us) are wondering if there are any plans in the near future to
update the web site with current and actual pics of the new TI35. We are especially interested in the bedroom, bedroom closet and chest of drawers area and the pantry and closet at the entry door.
If you know of a dealer within a reasonable distance to Casper Wy, we would consider a road trip to do a "hands on" inspection for ourselves.
Thank you for your time and consideration,

sengli

My wife and i had the same thoughts you did. We live about two hours from the factory, so we called them and they just happened to have a TI35 bound for canada availible for us to briefly see. Aside from the bedroom, the coach is the same as a BH3685. The bedroom has alot of room, at least I thought so. The bed has three small steps on the right side, to get in to bed. Honestly the area where the actual bed sits is not as tall as the rest of the coach. Look at the TI32 photos, its just about the same. We loved the unit but I guess they aren't selling well, hence the fact that no dealers are willing to stock one. Even our the local dealers wont stock one, thats why we went to the factory to see one. Most of them seem to be going to canada, I have been told. After thinking it over, it was just too big(40ft) for us. But the coach itself was wonderful. Very neat layout.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Stalkups had a Ti model at the national rally in June. Did you check with them? They had it at the Gillette lot.

Kristy

rnewk52

We currentluy have a 2012 TI32 and are very happy with it. The TI35 was introduced about 2 months after we took delivery of our TI32 last year. What we are most curious about is the floor plan shows chest of drawers on the bedroom wall, and that is what we miss the most in the 32. If we could see a 35 and were satisfied with the bedroom layout we would be willing to move up. The DW also thinks she needs the bigger pantry and coat closet near the entry door.

I think Heartland is doing an injustice to themselves by not updating the web site with actual pics of the TI35. How can you get customers interested in it if they can't see actual pics at least. Just my opinion, thats all

sengli

I would have to agree. My wife and I have been looking at bighorns for our next coach. We currently have an elkridge. The TI series of coaches isn't marketed very well at all. In fact none of our local dealers is willing to even stock one becuase it is different. We loved the one we saw at the factory. And we are still thinking maybe the TI32 is a better match for us. I think the idea is a great inovation. The product brochures at the delaers hardly even has any info on what the TI series of units are, and what they are all about.