ATF: Cyclone - cabinet doors pulling apart on joints

rick3171

2010.cyclone 3010, we have had a lot of problems with this trailer now the cabinets are coming apart,is there any thing that can be done,or where or how to fix this problem, already had one repaired from factory 6 months old.we have had the axle come loose on freeway driving over 60mph,waterpump,fuel station,generator fuel pump,tv cables installed wrong,cabinet doors,microwave door detect,sofa, can this model be a top of the line toy hauler,and the factory said to bad nothing we can do!did they say top of the line cabinets? better than the other guys.Ours are better they are real wood. Any help would be helpful.

mdhill

While still under warranty 4 of my cabinent doors split apart. Heartland did eventually replace after several sets of pictures sent to prove they were really split?

Huey

I've had this issue with one cabinet door in the garage. Heartland did send me a new door after I visited their factory. I also have a broken mirror door, caused by the cheap plastic latches that have broken and been replaced twice. I will say that the newest latches i received are of a much softer plastic and seen to be holding up well. I'm now trying to get the dealer to replace the mirror door.