ATF: Road Warrior - Living room slide

hrntfxr

I have 2015 road warrior rt410. Out of no where I noticed that the living room slide (top portion) was not locked in place. The bottom of the slide is secure but the top rear portion of the slide I can push in 4-5 inches. The RV has not moved in 4 month, I don't see any leaks and it looks like there is plenty fluid in the reservoir. I drove the slide in 3 times and still no luck. I'm worried about leaks and I believe this is new. I do a walk around of the RV every couple of days and never saw this before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Airtyme

Check your mounting brackets. We have the same problem with our 2015 Cyclone. I noticed that the mounting brackets (attached to the track arm and attach to the bottom of the slide) didn't look quite right. Turns out, the front is mounted on a "T" bracket and the back is mounted on an "L" bracket. The specs of the brackets are completely different, to include the adjustment spaces, making it nearly impossible to line up properly.

Just to be sure, we went around and looked at many other Cyclone HD 4200's. NONE, I repeat, NONE of them had different types of brackets installed. All had the same in the front and the back.

though you have a different model, the issue could be the same. I have pictures I can send you for reference.