Attending Quartzsite RV Show?

Titanguy

I will be set up again on the Northwest corner of the Midway. Bring your tire pressure gauge with you and I will check it for accuracy. No Charge.

Attachments

• Quartzsite RV 8.JPG
    Quartzsite RV 8.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 58

wdk450

I will be set up again on the Northwest corner of the Midway. Bring your tire pressure gauge with you and I will check it for accuracy. No Charge.

I bet you would get a LOT of interest if you checked TPMS sensors. Those numbers never seem to agree with my 2 external guages.

bigdob24

I agree it's a guessing game with tire pressure gauges.
I tend to lean towards the TPMS sensors as being closer to correct.
I have a digital gauge that agrees with the sensors, and I have a Milton air pressure gauge with the built in gadge that I always thought was right and its 9 lbs over .
I guess just be consistent with the devices you have and take your best guess ;-)
Dan

wdk450

I agree it's a guessing game with tire pressure gauges.
I tend to lean towards the TPMS sensors as being closer to correct.
I have a digital gauge that agrees with the sensors, and I have a Milton air pressure gauge with the built in gadge that I always thought was right and its 9 lbs over .
I guess just be consistent with the devices you have and take your best guess ;-)
Dan

I also see what seem to me to be crazy temperature readings on my TPMS sensors, too.

Titanguy

probably 95% of all gauges I check are +/- 2% which is considered accurate. The price or age of the gauge has no bearing on accuracy. At 100 psi that still a 4 lb. swing. Nice to know which way. I can check TPMS sensors but it is time consuming so I shy away from those. I regularly check individual sensors for sellers at the Q to resolve disputes over accuracy.