Awning parts

stateofdade

I'm looking for a list of part numbers on the awning for VIN 5SFPB3721KE400704.

Long story short, I was installing a TV and my 4 year old had to go the bathroom. Went into the house with him and when I came back, half of the awning was laying on the top of the camper. Apparently there was a big gust of wind while I was in the house. I believe this is easily repairable but I need part number to order the small control arm that connects to the shock so that it doesn't throw the entire arm up in the air. Any help is appreciated. Trying to avoid filing on my insurance for the damage.

jbeletti

I'm looking for a list of part numbers on the awning for VIN 5SFPB3721KE400704.

Long story short, I was installing a TV and my 4 year old had to go the bathroom. Went into the house with him and when I came back, half of the awning was laying on the top of the camper. Apparently there was a big gust of wind while I was in the house. I believe this is easily repairable but I need part number to order the small control arm that connects to the shock so that it doesn't throw the entire arm up in the air. Any help is appreciated. Trying to avoid filing on my insurance for the damage.

Is this for a Pioneer or Bighorn?

What brand is the awning (Dometic, Carefree, other)?

Finally, look for sticker near one end of the awning tube for the Mfr name and model number.

All of this will be a good start.

Admin Note: Moving thread from Pioneer sub-forum to Awnings sub-forum

stateofdade

Is this for a Pioneer or Bighorn?

What brand is the awning (Dometic, Carefree, other)?

Finally, look for sticker near one end of the awning tube for the Mfr name and model number.

All of this will be a good start.

Admin Note: Moving thread from Pioneer sub-forum to Awnings sub-forum

Thanks for moving the thread to the appropriate forum firstly.

The awning is a Solera. I'll get the model number tomorrow. I'm thinking that I'll likely install some washers to try and prevent that thin metal from giving again once I fix it. I know it's fixable. Just getting the parts seems to be the challenge. This is a Pioneer DS 320, 2019 model.

jbeletti

Thanks for moving the thread to the appropriate forum firstly.

The awning is a Solera. I'll get the model number tomorrow. I'm thinking that I'll likely install some washers to try and prevent that thin metal from giving again once I fix it. I know it's fixable. Just getting the parts seems to be the challenge. This is a Pioneer DS 320, 2019 model.

Solera is a Lippert brand. Give their customer service department a call tomorrow at 866-524-7821.

wdk450

Most of the time you can do a websearch (Google) on the Manufacturer name, model number, and the words "manual" or Parts manual" and come up with something quickly online.