Awning plugin went out..

wildwolfproducts

Our outside plugins were out this past Saturday. That night when I went to bed the plug on the bathroom wall next to the bed was also out. Had checked was nothing tripped.:confused: so ran a cord to my Cpap machine and crashed. Wife got up to dry her hair the next Am. Bathroom plugin was not working. So she hit the reset on it.:eek: And all is well, theres 4 plugins on that one GFI in the bathroom. :confused: So if your awning plugin's stop check in the bathroom..:eek:

7 more days of enjoying our Key largo and loved every minute of it. Also got to meet one of the guys from the board Hogan the MS/AL Chapter Leader. They were driving by and stopped and invited us to join the Heartland Group. Told him we were members on here and would be joining the owners club soon.
Pete

jayc

Legendary Member
Any 110v plug near water is required by code to be a GFCI. This includes your refrigerator.

wildwolfproducts

Yes I know that. But would not expect that one to have 4 plugs on it. I do see the one in the bedroom as its below the water lines for for shower and sink. But to have of these running off one GFI? Sure can't get away with this at home.
Pete

wildwolfproducts

Thanks I was going by when our house was build in 1992. Each one had to be on its own plug. But glad to hear that , when we wire our new Rv Shed that may save us a lot of cash. As were putting in a commercial triple sink and stuff. Just glad I found out or my wife found out what the issue was. LOL Will be sure to remember it and hope this helps someone else out down the road.

Pete

MaxOwner

I would ahve been looking for fuses. Not a GFI on another seemingly unrelated plug.

Thanx for passing along the info, Pete.