Bad night in Indiana

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
snow.jpgSaw this tonight on our way to Shipshewana In. Also saw a Bighorn headed south on I69 around Indy.Not a good night to be out.:confused:

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
I'll say bad night! The only way to go in that stuff is South.... as quickly and safely as you can!

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Than that's really ugly! Gotta be a transport, why else go North in that weather! Hope he drives out of it soon!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We were at Lakeshore RV in Muskegeon, MI about 3 weeks ago. They were getting new Heartlands in left and right while we were there. The sales rep that I visited with said they were expecting a lot more in. These guys are the largest Heartland dealer in the U.S.. I'm not saying that's where it was heading but it's a good bet.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Look at that picture and maybe you can understand how some people get rigs that have rusted frames.

GOTTOYS

On the other hand..that is one great photo! Looks like it could be on a Christmas card...Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ChristmasCardDesign2011.jpg
Funny you should say Christmas Card... Here's ours this year!

Erika

P.S., If you would like your very own custom cards, PM me for pricing. ;)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Very cool Erika!! (no pun intended)

About a year ago we were in Michigan when the blizzard that collapsed the MN dome made its way to Michigan and we were trying to get to the Detroit airport.
Almost had to get JohnDar out of bed and give us directions to his house for an emergency stop. (translated: GET ME OFF THIS ROAD) Remember that John?

Love to look at snow in pictures-have seen enough of it growing up up north. Now when they predict snow down here, milk and bread disappears from the stores, people huddle in their house, our one snow plow rides around town-and then it snows a 1/4". LOVE IT :D

Love the picture Hoyt, thanks for posting.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Very cool Erika!! (no pun intended)

About a year ago we were in Michigan when the blizzard that collapsed the MN dome made its way to Michigan and we were trying to get to the Detroit airport.
Almost had to get JohnDar out of bed and give us directions to his house for an emergency stop. (translated: GET ME OFF THIS ROAD) Remember that John?

Love to look at snow in pictures-have seen enough of it growing up up north. Now when they predict snow down here, milk and bread disappears from the stores, people huddle in their house, our one snow plow rides around town-and then it snows a 1/4". LOVE IT :D

Love the picture Hoyt, thanks for posting.

Yep, I remember. Wasn't quite the worst storm we've ever had around here, but it was a contender. We got a pretty good taste of what was in that photo, but the sun came out most of the day and cleared the roads up. Now it's just cold.