BAL exact slide

jude

I have a 2022 Road Warrior has been in the shop since February , seems to need anew slide column any one know anything about this part dealership said could take several weeks to get

wdk450

I went through this bunch of BAL Exact Slide downloads, and could not find the word "Column" anywhere. I wonder if your repairer is referring to a left or right "jamb" assembly.

Bogie

Take a look at the attached Youtube video. I don't know if this is what you are talking about but the part they are working on is the closest thing to a "column" in the BAL slide mechanism. This guy calls it a "Jamb".

jude

Take a look at the attached Youtube video. I don't know if this is what you are talking about but the part they are working on is the closest thing to a "column" in the BAL slide mechanism. This guy calls it a "Jamb".

I’m thinking you are right I can’t find anything about any column . I asked about the cable repair and they said already tried that , I need a complete column going to cleburne Wednesday to see what it needs