Bathtub drain

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Well you could have a clog and if so a drain snake will work. Is your gray water tank full?

RexCindy

When we were at the camp ground they had gray water drain. I am wondering if there is another area to drain from on the camper.

danemayer

When we were at the camp ground they had gray water drain. I am wondering if there is another area to drain from on the camper.

Hi Rex and Cindy,

I'm not sure what you mean by "they had gray water drain." Are you saying that someone else drained your tanks for you?

Forgive me if this information is too basic: Trailers typically have separate tanks for holding black water (toilet) and gray water (shower, sink, kitchen). For each holding tank there will be a pull handle that opens the valve at the bottom of that tank so it can drain into the campground sewer drain or dump station drain. Some trailers have multiple tanks and may have separate gray tanks for the bathroom shower/sink and the kitchen.

I think your Trail Runner may have a single gray tank but I couldn't tell you exactly where the handle would be. They're usually on the off-door-side and will probably be under the bathroom or within a few feet of there (but maybe not).

alaska dodge

There is a peetrap on the drain so you will see water when you look in the drain, that is normal. Your sinks have them but they are lower than the tub is why you don't see the water. This is how you don't have the tank smells coming.

Bill