BC 3250 Slide out seals.

boristd

Hi all. I have a Big Country 3250 and the 3 slide out seals are starting to fail. Can someone point me in the right direction to purchase replacement seals. Do they come from Heartland or another supplier. The top seals appear to have a larger seal lip compared to the side ones. Do they come as a set or can you purchase them by the foot (metre here in NZ) Sorry if seems a silly question but my unit was imported from the US and no dealers here. Thanks in advance. Alan

jbeletti

You can obtain these seals directly from Heartland RVs.

Since they need to be exported and as shipping will likely be expensive, best to get this right the first time :) As such, I suggest that you take photos of the slide seals as well as measurements. Then contact Heartland via email at service@heartlandrvs.com. Include your brand, floor plan, model year and VIN in the email. Describe exactly what you need, include the sizes and pictures and ask for a quote to delivery these to NZ.

That said, while there are many styles, sizes, color and shapes of seals, there are likely RV dealers of other brands in NZ that can sell you slide seals. Perhaps you can cut off an inch from the end of each of these seals and take them with you to the dealer along with the exact length you need of each.

Wishing you all the best on this.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here's what my slide seals on my Landmark look like. I assume yours are the same.
My original seals we're 2.5" and Heartland sent these 3" seals and my dealer installed them before I noticed that they were wrong. It's been working ok seal better but the don't always flop out straight on the kitchen slide. I have to check them and pull them out sometimes.

This was extra so I'm using it under my work bench cabinets to keep stuff from rolling underneath there when I drop it. Works pretty good.

Hope this helps
Jerrod

45e1ef9248625f43a170529dcb149ca0.jpg

8adb04e785d32d4c79cc53f989f123a8.jpg

d0fb9973c675c9cdf456dcc4eb62fad8.jpg

62adc57e9aa35b89650daea5c095f8a8.jpg

9a64f0b41acf879007e9e4abf4b2cc43.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk